Not exactly pro's...

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Not exactly pro's...
« on: 27 Nov 2011, 02:14 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEZIEqx8eNI

Great example of why some people shouldn't own certain cars!

George

Phil A

Re: Not exactly pro's...
« Reply #1 on: 27 Nov 2011, 02:18 pm »
Certainly is a great example.  Residential streets are generally not a good place to try that.  I may have done that when I was 18 but it has been a long time since then :green:

zybar

• Volunteer
« Reply #2 on: 27 Nov 2011, 02:29 pm »
Certainly is a great example.  Residential streets are generally not a good place to try that.  I may have done that when I was 18 but it has been a long time since then :green:

Luckily, when I was 18 I was driving a Toyota Tercel.   :wink:

George

arthurs

« Reply #3 on: 27 Nov 2011, 02:36 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEZIEqx8eNI

Great example of why some people shouldn't own certain cars!

George

Sometimes the universe works exactly as it should....

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #4 on: 27 Nov 2011, 03:28 pm »
Seems tame compaired to THESE guys and THESE guys:roll:
Do a search for "Arab Drift" videos. I've seen ones where they're on highways by school busses.

Phil A

« Reply #5 on: 27 Nov 2011, 05:39 pm »

1978 according to Wikipedia was the first year of the Tercel.  I was long past 18 at that point. :lol:  We had things that the Chevy Impala with a big 327 engine and no polution controls on it.  Some variants of it were actually used in Corvettes

zybar

• Volunteer
« Reply #6 on: 27 Nov 2011, 07:07 pm »
1978 according to Wikipedia was the first year of the Tercel.  I was long past 18 at that point. :lol:  We had things that the Chevy Impala with a big 327 engine and no polution controls on it.  Some variants of it were actually used in Corvettes

Funny you should mention a Chevy Impala...the first car I bought was a 1970 Chevy Impala with a 455 engine.   :thumb: 

When I would step on the gas, the entire car would lurch and groan!  Unfortunately for me, the car had more rust than metal and didn't last very long.  I did have it long enough to have an accident in it when a woman ran a stop sign and we collided.  Thankfully, nobody was seriously hurt, but her car (a new Toyota Corolla) was totaled while the only thing wrong with mine (besides lots of rust falling off the frame) was that the trunk wouldn't close.   :lol:

George