Pizza is a vegetable

Folsom

Pizza is a vegetable
« on: 19 Nov 2011, 01:33 am »
Yeah sure it is...

I guess congress has a vested interest in the demise of our children.

jmc207

Re: Pizza is a vegetable
« Reply #1 on: 19 Nov 2011, 02:34 am »
Yep, pizza is a vegetable. Just look at these plants.

django11

• Canuckistani
« Reply #2 on: 19 Nov 2011, 01:38 pm »
I think just as important as the health question here is the message it sends to schoolchildren about those who make these decisions... :duh:

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 19 Nov 2011, 02:22 pm »
I saw the news story earlier this week.  Great picture!! :lol:  Under that logic, anything with tomato sauce is a vegetable - i.e. pasta, meatballs with sauce, chicken parm, fried cheese with sauce - totally silly

Mike Nomad

« Reply #4 on: 19 Nov 2011, 02:46 pm »
Um... the photo from jmc207 has obviously been run through Photoshop. Everybody knows that peperoni topped pizza slices grow on trees. The smaller, broad leaf plants in the picture give us the rarely seen sliced sausage topped pizza slices.

django11

• Canuckistani
« Reply #5 on: 19 Nov 2011, 03:35 pm »
Um... the photo from jmc207 has obviously been run through Photoshop. Everybody knows that peperoni topped pizza slices grow on trees. The smaller, broad leaf plants in the picture give us the rarely seen sliced sausage topped pizza slices.

I believe you are incorrect.  This is the genetically modified plant that can grow on re-claimed asphalt...

Mike Nomad

« Reply #6 on: 19 Nov 2011, 04:38 pm »
I believe you are incorrect.  This is the genetically modified plant that can grow on re-claimed asphalt...

Ah. I haven't been keeping up with the literature. My Bad. Thanks for the update.