For Sale: Soundsmith VPI Zephyr cartridge

Scottdazzle

For Sale: Soundsmith VPI Zephyr cartridge
« on: 14 Nov 2011, 12:33 am »
I just bought a new preamp, the Modwright LS 100, which is wonderful. The phono stage is designed for moving coil cartridges and my Soundsmith VPI Zephyr has too much output for it. I need to switch to a low output moving coil cartridge. I currently have a like new (about 200 hours) and very excellent Soundsmith VPI Zephyr that is of no further use for me. I have advertised it on Audiogon. If an AC member buys it, I will give $25 off. Guys and gals, this is truly a wonderful cartridge for use into moving magnet phono stages. I hope to send it to a good home (and hopefully a VPI tonearm)!

Scottdazzle

Re: For Sale: Soundsmith VPI Zephyr cartridge
« Reply #1 on: 15 Nov 2011, 02:33 am »
I just bought a new preamp, the Modwright LS 100, which is wonderful. The phono stage is designed for moving coil cartridges and my Soundsmith VPI Zephyr has too much output for it. I need to switch to a low output moving coil cartridge. I currently have a like new (about 200 hours) and very excellent Soundsmith VPI Zephyr that is of no further use for me. I have advertised it on Audiogon. If an AC member buys it, I will give $25 off. Guys and gals, this is truly a wonderful cartridge for use into moving magnet phono stages. I hope to send it to a good home (and hopefully a VPI tonearm)!

SOLD