Newbie to PI Circle Question: Mr T Diffusers

InfernoSTi

Newbie to PI Circle Question: Mr T Diffusers
« on: 13 Nov 2011, 04:50 pm »
I've looked and looked but can't find any info on the carefully hidden Mr T OB diffusers.  Is there a secret handshake I need to learn to access this info?   :scratch:

Trung has encouraged me to take a look but I can only find hints and vague references...how about I start with please?   :thumb:

John

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
Re: Newbie to PI Circle Question: Mr T Diffusers
« Reply #1 on: 13 Nov 2011, 09:37 pm »
Diffuser info is coming as soon as we get all of the pictures in.  They are actually being handled by my friend, Greg (Igor) who is THE diffuser guy.  Info will go up next week on the website.  In the meantime you can PM him - ADD is his moniker.  I'll let him know that you are interested.

Dave
« Last Edit: 14 Nov 2011, 03:30 pm by dBe »

InfernoSTi

« Reply #2 on: 14 Nov 2011, 12:36 pm »
Diffuser info is coming as soon as we get all of the pioctures in.  They are actually being handled by my friend, Greg (Igor) who is THE diffuser guy.  Info will go up next week on the website.  In the meantime you can PM him - ADD is his moniker.  I'll let him know that you are interested.

Dave

Thanks, Dave, I appreciate the scoop!

John

InfernoSTi

« Reply #3 on: 17 Apr 2012, 05:10 am »
I had a member contact me and I picked up a number of the Mr T Diffusers. I've really enjoyed playing with them with my OB speakers.  I found a placement that I like quiet well: front wall behind the speakers with 4" OC703 behind them.  They seem to accentuate the mids very well with this configuration while keeping the brightness from the highs tamed.  A nice combo with my digital front end.  Thought I'd post a picture (the two behind the speakers are on top of sideways GIK Soffit Traps...the one in front of the TV doesn't have any backing, just a wood frame and black speaker cloth to help it look more like the TV it is covering):

Don't mind the speaker oddities...I'm in the middle of a transition!  Those are Hawthorne Audio SSI coax's on the outside and twin HA Augie towers inside.

Best,
John

TrungT

« Reply #4 on: 17 Apr 2012, 05:15 am »
Very nice.
 :thumb: