Praise For Lou

kbuzz3

Praise For Lou
« on: 18 Oct 2004, 03:07 am »
This post will seem like preaching to the choir but in the event that any potential/future Omega customers are out there I just wanted to share my recent positive expereince with Omega

I asked Lou to make up a pair of his most inexpensive speakers to use as a temporary solution while awaiting work on my reference vintage and VERY LARGE tannoy cabinets and xovers.  Rather then simply shove off a ts3 on me louis volunteered a candid discussion about my system my preferences and and even the technical issues with my custom tannoys.  

On the spot, with no prior contact Lou then offered to make up a super 3 in a narrowed baffale cabinet at minimal upcharge.  More importnatly, he offered to take up rewiring and grill manufacture of my Tannoy Project!!! This involves a lot of custom work and even a house call because these things are so darn big.

Well, I gave LC my credit card on the spot  and forgot about things for while I then got a message from lou that he was off to the RMAF, that my CC expired, but that he shipped the speakers out  anyway and just catch up with him when he returned.   Hows that for service?  and trust?

Well I only have about 75 hours on the super 3-s and this a comment about lc's integrity and customer service not a review but here's a few comments

Justy plunking those suckers down on  cheepo and very low 8" wooded stands:

Great immediacy, detail, quickness. Spooky real. No sibilence at all.  They have a bit more punch then i would have imagined . More importnatly, they seem to have that inarticulable quality that makes my head bop and really get into music again. This is after having some very heavy hitters in my home, dunlavy and coincidnets just to name a few.  

Lets just say im sold.  And since the wifey doesnt even like the artic blue im going to order  a larger pair

Louis O

Praise For Lou
« Reply #1 on: 19 Oct 2004, 01:45 pm »
Hi kbuzz3,

Many thanks for your very kind words, I really appreciate it and really makes me feel great about what I do.

Thanks again,
Louis