Picture Food Needed

Napalm

Re: Picture Food Needed
« Reply #440 on: 16 Oct 2010, 01:03 am »

Nap.  :cyclops:

Robert D

« Reply #441 on: 16 Oct 2010, 02:07 pm »
Well I ordered this baby back in June of this year and was suppose to get it in August but that time came and went. They only allocate so many of these to North America a year and it being a AMG well the engine is handbuilt by one person so when it's ready it's ready. Reminds me of allot of my audio gear. I drove allot of cars prior to deciding on this one because included in my want list it had to offer a hardtop convertable, be a realitively small two seater. That eliminated allot out there, it came down to the Ferrari California, SL 55 AMG (already owned one of these in the past which is the bigger brother, too big and heavier, not as agile feeling and fun to drive for me anyways) Tried the Porsche C4S and Turbo even though they were soft tops and they just weren't doin it for me. It came down to the MB & FC, the FC costing substantially more my exspectations were that much higher. In the end I just want something to be able to boot arround and have fun on sunny days etc. I decided after driving both for some time that after driving the MB it always put a smile on my face so I ordered one.

2010 SLK 55 AMG
Irdium Silver
18" 5-Twin Spoke Alloy Wheels
AMG Nappa Black/Gullwing Red interior seats
Aluminum trim

It just came in yesterday so I was excited and went by and had a look see, took some pics, started her up and then had them put her inside where it's safe until I pick her up next week.

Beautiful Use it well Robert

BrystonFan

« Reply #442 on: 16 Oct 2010, 03:39 pm »
Very nice machine Robert - Congrats!

Where do the dogs go?  :scratch:  :icon_lol:

Robert D

« Reply #443 on: 16 Oct 2010, 04:41 pm »
Very nice machine Robert - Congrats!

Where do the dogs go?  :scratch:  :icon_lol:
2010 SLK 55 AMG Is Not Mine

Mine is the Q5 2010  :D

The Dogs Go here  Robert

Laundrew

• "Sometimes it rains inside my head..."
« Reply #444 on: 16 Oct 2010, 08:57 pm »
I think that it is most awesome that the dogs allow you to drive "their" Q5 Robert  :wink: :D

Be well...

V

« Reply #445 on: 16 Oct 2010, 10:06 pm »
Maybe I wrote it before, but Robert's dogs are really beautiful. They look so relaxed.

Here is a special speaker: It is called Pnoe and is produced by Arcadian. ("toilet-fi?")

Laundrew

« Reply #446 on: 16 Oct 2010, 10:41 pm »

How is this for relaxed  :D

Be well...

V

« Reply #447 on: 16 Oct 2010, 10:44 pm »
Nice dog. It looks a little bit tired. But maybe it is just taking a closer look at the 1400's (which sound great, by the way).

DEV

« Reply #448 on: 17 Oct 2010, 03:12 pm »
Thanks Robert, the SLK55 is for those sunny days my daily driver is a MB ML500.

Guys some great pics of your dogs, pics our grils from our camping trip 6 years ago

wrathchild

• Bryston Ballistics
« Reply #449 on: 18 Oct 2010, 11:38 pm »
Sweet car, that'll be fun.
12000 lb hoist, 6000 lb jacking beams?

DEV

« Reply #450 on: 19 Oct 2010, 08:50 pm »
Hi Wrathchild, that a stock pic just off the site and not an actual pic of mine.

Here's mine

and my baby outside

Robert D

« Reply #451 on: 19 Oct 2010, 09:20 pm »
I think that it is most awesome that the dogs allow you to drive "their" Q5 Robert  :wink: :D

Be well...

Laundrew... the pouchies have only Smelt the leather
They have not been in the Q yet 

Robert

Robert D

« Reply #452 on: 19 Oct 2010, 09:24 pm »
I did allot of research prior to getting this, love the colour and it's wonderfully build quality. This pic doesn't really show it but the ramps are very low allowing for low profile cars too drive onto without the front noise bottoming out.  My new BenPack lift for my garage, the ramps lift so I can park another vehicle underneith. Now you are likel wondering what's going to go ontop.

DEV How much did the BenPack lift cost
 Robert

Laundrew

« Reply #453 on: 19 Oct 2010, 10:14 pm »
Laundrew... the pouchies have only Smelt the leather
They have not been in the Q yet 

Robert

:o

Careful Robert  :nono:

The pouchies may put you in the dog house for not taking them for a ride in the Q  :wink:

:D

Be well...

Robert D

« Reply #454 on: 19 Oct 2010, 10:22 pm »
Understood  :thumb:

Robert

Robert D

« Reply #455 on: 19 Oct 2010, 10:30 pm »
Laundrew , you have to try this  :thumb:

Nice and smooth goes down very well :thumb:  Reasonably priced.  :thumb:

Robert

Laundrew

« Reply #456 on: 19 Oct 2010, 10:43 pm »
Laundrew , you have to try this  :thumb:

Nice and smooth goes down very well :thumb:  Reasonably priced.  :thumb:

Robert

Alas, Laundrew does not drink as he must preserve and maintain his most limited supply of functional synapses.

:P :D

Be well...

DEV

« Reply #457 on: 19 Oct 2010, 11:32 pm »
DEV How much did the BenPack lift cost
 Robert

Hi Robert,

below is their web site it just depends on what your needs are, I wanted a BendPak after doing research on "WHAT YOU GET" One when driving under it that I would not have to fold my side side mirrors or worry about the side posts being close, Width between columns is 106-3/4” / 2711 mm this is the widest I could find out there. I also wanted it to offer allot of height clearance so I could park various vehicles underneith and that height is 86-1/2" / 2197 mm, actual Height of columns 100” / 2540 mm. and one pce while others out there are two pce and less. I have commercial doors that go straight up because my space is arround 18ft tall.

Lifting Capacity* 9,000 lbs. / 4082 kg. 

Very reasonable as far as I'm concerned for what you get which is "QUALITY!" and makes the rest out there look like childs play, you can pay less (they even offer a cheaper line but it's not a BendPak) but you also get allot less.

Model: HD9XW
Price:$3,570.00 ++ not installed, I installed it my self with some asssitance. The main run ways weight are over 500 lbs each and the one with the cylinder aprox. 100 lbs more so they are the most difficult to deal with and we used human power and no fork lift etc.

http://www.babco.ca/

Mad Mr H

« Reply #458 on: 19 Oct 2010, 11:47 pm »
Robert, Dont think I have ever seen a green Label.

Years ago I had ONE bottle of the Blue Label, For a number of years now I have had very little stronger than water, the Green does look very tempting - and eco friendly !!!

Robert D

« Reply #459 on: 20 Oct 2010, 10:34 am »
Robert, Dont think I have ever seen a green Label.

Years ago I had ONE bottle of the Blue Label, For a number of years now I have had very little stronger than water, the Green does look very tempting - and eco friendly !!!

Mad Mr H

The 1st sip of Johnnie blue that I ever had was in a Bar years ago it cost me like $18.00 for just a little taste ….  The Ice was cold.

Up to date I have had 3 bottles of Johnnie Walker Blue Label. In my house
The 1st bottle was like $310.00 and the 2nd and  3rd were like $295.00 $290.00

The Funny part about this Story is when I walked in to the SAQ where they sell Alcohol
In Montreal and I saw this Green Bottle of Johnnie Walker I just had to purchase it. I had never seen a Green Johnnie Walker either…. It was like $62.00  And you know what …. It was very Smooth and enjoyable

Had to share
Robert