Very cheap upgrade for the D-200 amps

Charles Calkins

Very cheap upgrade for the D-200 amps
« on: 25 Oct 2005, 12:24 am »
When I decided to give the D-200 amps a try I sent email to people who were using CIA amps to get some feedback about them. freejazz has an outstanding audio system and had been using the D-100 amps. When I contacted him he had switched over to the D-200 amps and highly recommend them. Thank you freejzzz!!!. He also said that Dusty(Of CIA) thought that the Volex power cords were a better match for the D-200 amps. So for a total of $23.09 american money I decided to give them a shot.
  Well guys this is the best investment of $23.09 I have spent. Everything sounds a lot better than with the stock power cords. I especially notice it in that frequency that I hear piano playback. Keiko Matsui is one of my favorite artists and her piano playback is the best I've ever heard in my audio system. It was very good with the stock power cords out of the box but it is much better now with the El Cheapo!! Volex power cords.

So freejazz:
       Thanks very much for the info.
  And Hey Dusty!!!
    How did you find out about these El Cheapo Power cords. They sure are unknown gem.

Cheers
                                Charlie