RMAF 2015 Pez and Tyson Coverage Day 1

Pez

Re: RMAF 2015 Pez and Tyson Coverage Day 1
« Reply #60 on: 6 Oct 2015, 10:32 pm »
OK, that's it!  I hereby demand that Tyson and Pez rethink their retirement (from RMAF coverage) and think about doing one more:
the "2016 RMAF Self-important Bozos Coverage (squeeze the wheez)" !!

You guys could do the whole thing with EVEN MORE attitude, physically hush people who are bothering you...hell, get thrown out!!  Why not??  It's your last show!  (Of course, bozo noses and big red shoes required for future shows so Marjorie and gang don't recognize you on the "do not allow" list.)

We could be the Gordon Ramsey and Simon Cowell of the audio industry.... I'm liking this idea.  :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Hapless Vendor: Well guys what do you think of this new Single Driver in a box speaker I designed????
Tyson:

Overly confident Vendor: But my speaker design doesn't need room treatments....
Pez:

standub

« Reply #61 on: 6 Oct 2015, 10:44 pm »
Well if you're going to go that route we're going to need video and not just static photos.

Pez

« Reply #62 on: 6 Oct 2015, 10:52 pm »
Well if you're going to go that route we're going to need video and not just static photos.

It's definitely possible. We will need to hire a camera crew, boom mic operator, and supplies such as loaves of bread. Based on what I saw this year we'll need 30-40 loaves for the next show.

Zero

« Reply #63 on: 6 Oct 2015, 10:52 pm »
*clears throat and assumes Gordons voice*

How the bloody f*** do you think it's going to sound when your system is OUT OF POLARITY?!!

This isn't amateur hour you smug piece of f*****g sh**.   

DONKEY!!!

OzarkTom

« Reply #64 on: 6 Oct 2015, 10:54 pm »
It is not cheap to go to these shows, maybe a fund raiser next year from the rest of us to help entice Pez and Tyson to come out  of retirement? I imagine the coverage would even get better, although the coverage now is fantastic. :thumb:

BruceW

« Reply #65 on: 6 Oct 2015, 11:24 pm »
It is not cheap to go to these shows, maybe a fund raiser next year from the rest of us to help entice Pez and Tyson to come out  of retirement? I imagine the coverage would even get better, although the coverage now is fantastic. :thumb:

Hell yeah!!--I'd pay towards for those guys to cover next year--by far the best and sometimes hilarious reviews I've had the pleasure to read :thumb:

BruceW

Russell Dawkins

« Reply #66 on: 20 Oct 2015, 06:56 pm »
*clears throat and assumes Gordons voice*

How the bloody f*** do you think it's going to sound when your system is OUT OF POLARITY?!!

This isn't amateur hour you smug piece of f*****g sh**.   

DONKEY!!!

I don't get the reference here. Could you enlighten me?

SoCalWJS

« Reply #67 on: 20 Oct 2015, 08:01 pm »
I don't get the reference here. Could you enlighten me?
Gordon Ramsay going off on a clueless restaurant owner/worker is my assumption.