stuff for diy

Ed Schilling

stuff for diy
« on: 29 Dec 2007, 10:45 pm »
This is NOT a "sales advertisement". I could just toss this stuff but some of you might actually want it. There is stuff here to get a fellow started for sure. The problem is shipping.
Anyway here's what I want to toss.....

3- FF125K fostex....no dust caps...ready for plugs
1- Fe107............no dust .........
4- Aura Sound 3 inch drivers
2 - W4-657S Tang Band
2- Tang Band Bamboo 4" drivers....small rip in one surround...no big deal for test playing
1- 40 1107...again no dust cap
2- Rat Shack 40-1354A ,,,,,,new in the old faded box

I may throw other stuff in the box....I don't want to piece it out or even store them any longer.

I'd like 50 bucks to cover the cost of shipping and the hassle of packing it up. I'll send it out DHL. I hope this post is ok...if not just make it go away.

Anyone interested please find my email and shoot me mail, please no PM's...I forget to check them.

All except the 40-1354's are used but OK as far as I know. The TB were quite nice in a TL.

Ed

RAW

Re: stuff for diy
« Reply #1 on: 30 Dec 2007, 01:21 am »
Ed
I will take them if you will send them postal ground to Canada

Ed Schilling

« Reply #2 on: 27 Jan 2008, 08:22 pm »
I was kind of disapointed at the complete lack of interest in the offer for some "stuff".
It has been claimed. Here's an image of the lot, just before I started packing them. I wasn't kidding. They all work.
Ed

sts9fan

« Reply #3 on: 27 Jan 2008, 08:24 pm »
I was all over it but I assumed the first poster grabed em. :cry:

Ed Schilling

« Reply #4 on: 27 Jan 2008, 08:31 pm »
My BAD! I meant to post to RAW they were meant for individuals only. Sorry, I simply forgot to post.
Ed

sts9fan

« Reply #5 on: 27 Jan 2008, 08:42 pm »
Well that just bummed me out!  I guess next time I will email anyway....

Ed Schilling

« Reply #6 on: 27 Jan 2008, 08:50 pm »
There will be a next time!
Ed

RAW

« Reply #7 on: 28 Jan 2008, 12:35 am »
Yes to bad.
I had hoped to help a customers with damaged speakers they have due to a dog knocking them off the stands.
As well as measuring the drivers with and without Enabl applied.

As I said I would take them.

All the best.
Ed I never had intention to resell any of them.But rather study the enabl process.

RAW

« Reply #8 on: 28 Jan 2008, 12:39 am »
My BAD! I meant to post to RAW they were meant for individuals only. Sorry, I simply forgot to post.
Ed
What I really needed for a customer is a W4-657S driver as I sold him a demo pair several years ago and his dog knocked them off the stands and broke a few drivers.And the W4 drivers from PE are not the same as the original as you know ED.
Helps that I had them made in the first place for Nuera.But all my stock of the original batch from a few years ago I could not offer to repair his speakers but order new drivers and do a new crossover for him.Heck I sold him the MTM cabinets complete for $50.00 4-5 years ago. :duh:

Ed Schilling

« Reply #9 on: 29 Jan 2008, 07:51 pm »
Raw,
Just saw your post. Let me go look. Hold on a miniute. Ok, I'm back. I don't have but the 4 shown. I suspect it would be ok to send you 2 of them. I'll ask. Please contact me off forum via email and not pm. Thanks.

It wasn't about you being a Man. really, I just wanted to inspire some REAL newbies, that's all.

Ed