Audio Consultants March 7th Evanston IL

TitaniumTroy

Audio Consultants March 7th Evanston IL
« on: 1 Feb 2013, 04:48 am »
For all you Chicago area audio nuts Audio Consultants is having an event a day before the AXPONA show begins. I will be definitely be there, if anyone wants to meet up in Evanston let me know. I want to hear the Magnepan 20.7's most of all.

Troy

Audio Consultants Event - Innovations in High Fidelity

We are very pleased to invite you to our Evanston store on Thursday March 7th and Friday March 8th to attend the unveiling of important innovations in high fidelity as representatives from dCS, Musical Surroundings, Transparent Audio, and others present a wide array of products, including the latest additions to their lines.

Among the special products that will be introduced are: the new dCS Vivaldi, an extraordinary 4-box digital playback system, the new AMG Viella 12 and Clearaudio turntables from Musical Surroundings, and the entirely new line of Transparent Audio digital cables.

The demonstrations will also feature Wilson Audio, Magnepan and Amphion loudspeakers, including Wilson Maxx3s and Magnepan 20.7s.

The event will take place on Thursday March 7th and Friday March 8th, from 10am-5pm at our Evanston location at 1014 Davis Street, Evanston IL 60201. Our presenters will answer questions and conduct demonstrations every half hour for a small group of people. Please call the Evanston store at 847-864-9565 or click here to make an appointment.