Audio Meetup

audioferret

Audio Meetup
« on: 16 Mar 2006, 01:27 am »
I am looking to host a audio meetup in the late spring, early summer and wanted to see who was interested.  I am located in Louisville, CO, just off of I-36.

I have a vintage set of equipment that I have modified, some AV-123 products, a small basement home theatre, a pair of RawAcoustics HT3s (Kit-built) a DIY Felicia Power Contitioner, and lots of space.  It would actually be possible to setup 3-4 different listening rooms for equipment.  The back yard is awesome for grilling and has an excellent view of the mountains.

So, who is up to get the mafia together to share equipment and music?
  What weekend works best for folks?  I am thinking of a weekend in May or June.

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
Audio Meetup
« Reply #1 on: 16 Mar 2006, 02:23 am »
I'd be interested.  I may have to work around a visit from relatives, but other than that I'm pretty flexible.

BradJudy

Audio Meetup
« Reply #2 on: 16 Mar 2006, 04:39 am »
As long as I'm around, I'd be in - it's in my town after all.  :)

andy_c

Audio Meetup
« Reply #3 on: 24 Mar 2006, 02:28 am »
Wow, lots of Louisville folks here!

Sounds cool!

mgalusha

Audio Meetup
« Reply #4 on: 24 Mar 2006, 02:41 am »
I'm pretty much always interested and willing to drag along anything that I have that others may wish to hear. Most weekends are good for me unless of course some family event is planned but as of now I don't think we have any on the schedule yet.

Mike

cryotweaks

• Funny name. Serious audio.
    • TweekGeek.com
Audio Meetup
« Reply #5 on: 25 Mar 2006, 12:22 am »
Cool!  I've been wanting to meet the Colorado audiophiles since the move from SoCal.  This sounds like the perfect opportunity. I can bring cables, SP Tech Timepieces, lots of stuff.  But I don't want to steal your thunder. Anyhow, I would love to attend.

Regards,

Mike
TweekGeek.com

audioferret

Possible Mafia-Meetup Date?
« Reply #6 on: 4 Apr 2006, 02:51 pm »
Does the 17th of June work for folks?  That weekend works best for me.

mgalusha

Audio Meetup
« Reply #7 on: 4 Apr 2006, 03:55 pm »
Gotta check my wife's calendar as I can't usually remember things more than about 5 minutes in advance... :roll:

But's I'm pretty sure that's open for me.  I actually do know about two weekends in May, so my memory isn't totaly fried and I don't think there is anything planned for June yet.

mike

Turk

Audio Meetup
« Reply #8 on: 4 Apr 2006, 04:03 pm »
If you have room for one more I sure would like to attend.

Jerry

JCarney

Audio Meetup
« Reply #9 on: 4 Apr 2006, 05:32 pm »
I'm in Lafayette, and a member of the Colorado Audio Society. Is there any way I can convince you to pick another weekend for your get together? I'm hosting a CAS get together on June 17th, and I would miss your get together.  :(  I would also like to meet some of you in this area, and all are welcome to the CAS get together. I'm hoping there is some way to schedule so both events can be attended by people in the Louisville/Lafayette area. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanx,
JCarney