FritzSpeakers Carbon 7's get rare MAXIMUM MOJO AWARD from Stereo Mojo

fritzspeakers

• Industry Participant
  • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
    • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
This rather nice review was posted yesterday on the Stereo Mojo web site if anyone is interested.  I will have the Carbon 7's at the RMAF this weekend & hope to meet some of you there.

http://stereomojo.com/FritzCarbon7Speakersreview.htm/FritzCarbon7Speakersreview.htm

Thanks, Fritz Heiler
FRITZSPEAKERS.COM

jimdgoulding

Congrats, Fritz.  Nice review.

dangerbird

Very nice review  congrats.I've gotta' get my ear on a pair.

2gumby2

We heard the Carbon 7s at RMAF and they sounded fantastic. These speakers are on my wish list for the future.

Sonny

Congrats Fritz!  I heard these at the Daggo Show in Emeryville this past July, very musical!

T

santacore

Great speakers from a great guy!

I'm lucky to live near Fritz and have enjoyed the progression of his designs over the years. The current version of the Carbon 7's are really great sounding and something Fritz should be very proud of. No hype, no heavy sales pitch, just great sounding musical speakers. The bass is some of the best I have heard out of a speaker that size. The mids and high end are well integrated and very smooth. These are just fun speakers that make you want to run through your collection. All this and they look great too. Fritz is a talented woodworker and comes up with some really beautiful finishes.

If you live in California I highly recommend giving these an in home demo. If you're out of state, give Fritz a call, I'm sure he'll work something out.