A need for N2X baffles for PE boxes

snock

A need for N2X baffles for PE boxes
« on: 30 Dec 2009, 01:19 am »
Hi,
Can someone help me - is there a good source for pre fab front baffles for the N2X still?  I know they were offered by one of the folks here a while back and I seem to recall that product was discontinued.  Thanks.

steve

Danny Richie

Re: A need for N2X baffles for PE boxes
« Reply #1 on: 30 Dec 2009, 01:40 am »
I bet we can find some one to cut some baffles for you.

snock

« Reply #2 on: 30 Dec 2009, 05:37 am »
I bet we can find some one to cut some baffles for you.

That'd be excellent.  Thanks for the note, Danny.

Alternatively, if anyone has a pair of N2X for sale then please PM me.

se-riously

« Reply #3 on: 30 Dec 2009, 06:49 pm »
Ron has a pair for sale in the trading circle - with NoRez, Sonicaps, Mills, and Vampires.  Natural cherry finish.

Ron

« Reply #4 on: 30 Dec 2009, 08:07 pm »
Snock,

If you are interested in seeing the ad that Se-riously mentioned, scroll down to Market Place under Circles and click on Trading Post. When that page opens, click on For Sale: Speakers & Speaker Stands. When that page opens, go to page 2 and scroll down to about the sixteenth item and you will see the ad.

Ron

snock

« Reply #5 on: 30 Dec 2009, 08:27 pm »
Thanks, Ron.  I am seriously considering your N2X.  Only issue being that I was going to do a 2 phase Neo project to keep costs down.  But I can try to scrounge up some more tutotring hours soon for the difference.  :thumb:

PS- Shipping woudnt be too bad either from you to me in 22152.

Snock,

If you are interested in seeing the ad that Se-riously mentioned, scroll down to Market Place under Circles and click on Trading Post. When that page opens, click on For Sale: Speakers & Speaker Stands. When that page opens, go to page 2 and scroll down to about the sixteenth item and you will see the ad.

Ron