Selling my Van Alstine AVA 600R fet valve amplifier

slava

Selling my Van Alstine AVA 600R fet valve amplifier
« on: 20 Nov 2023, 11:31 pm »
This amplifier is in perfect working order and has no cosmetic damage, it works and looks like new. I replaced the tubes about a year ago with brand new ones. I would rate it an 8/10 only because of a tiny barely visible scratch in the back corner of the unit, otherwise it looks like new.

I am the third owner of this amplifier and the amplifier is 9 years old. I am selling because I have switched to a different smaller amplifier that suits "my" size requirements better.

I am selling just the amplifier itself, as I lost the original box during a move. I would prefer a local pickup in 07726 New Jersey, as I do not have the original box, but I will consider all serious offers.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649730007-ava-600r-hybrid-fet-valve-amplifier-300-watts-per-channel-1800-or-best-offer/

ajaye

Re: Selling my Van Alstine AVA 600R fet valve amplifier
« Reply #1 on: 23 Nov 2023, 03:34 pm »
Damn I'd come get it Saturday if I were closer, bit of a hike from Pittsburgh though.

el34

« Reply #2 on: 14 Dec 2023, 11:12 pm »
I just now saw this post. I have an AVA Fet-Valve 550 (I think I'm remembering the model right) in the Pittsburgh area to be sold. I was going to send it back to AVA for repair and sale, but I haven't gotten an appropriate second box to double box it yet. The amp took an input voltage spike on one of the channels and is distorted on that side. If you're interested in that let me know and maybe we can come to an arrangement.

John

I.Greyhound Fan

« Reply #3 on: 15 Dec 2023, 06:48 pm »
I just now saw this post. I have an AVA Fet-Valve 550 (I think I'm remembering the model right) in the Pittsburgh area to be sold. I was going to send it back to AVA for repair and sale, but I haven't gotten an appropriate second box to double box it yet. The amp took an input voltage spike on one of the channels and is distorted on that side. If you're interested in that let me know and maybe we can come to an arrangement.

John

The 600 is in another league compared to the 550 which sounds midfi in comparison.

ceylon

« Reply #4 on: 19 Dec 2023, 02:58 pm »
good morning slava.

i cant read the serial number onthis so good. whats the production date of your fet valve 600R?

This amplifier is in perfect working order and has no cosmetic damage, it works and looks like new. I replaced the tubes about a year ago with brand new ones. I would rate it an 8/10 only because of a tiny barely visible scratch in the back corner of the unit, otherwise it looks like new.

I am the third owner of this amplifier and the amplifier is 9 years old. I am selling because I have switched to a different smaller amplifier that suits "my" size requirements better.

I am selling just the amplifier itself, as I lost the original box during a move. I would prefer a local pickup in 07726 New Jersey, as I do not have the original box, but I will consider all serious offers.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649730007-ava-600r-hybrid-fet-valve-amplifier-300-watts-per-channel-1800-or-best-offer/