Whatcha all listening to lately?

JohnR

Music?
« Reply #1 on: 25 Dec 2002, 06:54 am »
Better living through chemistry :-)

bob82274

Music?
« Reply #2 on: 25 Dec 2002, 06:55 am »
Hmm... Im the moderator and I didn't even know we had the Circle!   Amazing how fast this site moves.... anyway...

Well lets see I am just now starting to listen to classical.  So much to listen to and am just trying to figure out where to begin.  I have downloaded several pieces and have a better idea on where to go from here.  

However I left all of my CDs and Vinyl in my dorm so its pretty sparce on the music I can listen to for the next couple of weeks.  I probably won't get any music today but any money I get will be used for it and maybe some movies.  Who knows?

bubba966

Music?
« Reply #3 on: 25 Dec 2002, 07:10 am »
Quote from: bob82274
Hmm... Im the moderator and I didn't even know we had the Circle!   Amazing how fast this site moves.... anyway...

Step out for a sec and look what happens. :o

As I don't care for music, I'll be "Listening" to my new import copy of Brotherhood of the Wolf, in DTS with English subs. 3 discs of French fun... :wink:

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
Music?
« Reply #4 on: 25 Dec 2002, 07:50 pm »
I've been listening to mostly classical lately, and the last two discs in the player were Julian Bream playing mostly Bach.  Before that, I spun a couple of discs by Fabio Zanon.

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
Music?
« Reply #5 on: 26 Dec 2002, 07:17 pm »
Been listening to Beethoven's Violin concerto performed by Joshual Bell, Mozart's quintets and quartets for various wind instruments (oboe, clarinet, trumpet), a collection of Bach's cantata's, and Eminem's latest, Show.