We are all saved !!!!

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: We are all saved !!!!
« Reply #20 on: 4 Sep 2021, 12:44 am »
I see this project they presented as being very embarrassing, its a statement of laziness or neglect to the fans, they should sing live even being old, maybe they dont like the fans as is common in the show biz, most artists hate the fans.

2bigears

« Reply #21 on: 4 Sep 2021, 12:57 am »
 :D how can you hate your bread and butter ?? Seems silly.  Maybe they all want to build their underground bunkers ,,,, those things are pricey.  Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie!   :D

SteveFord

• Volunteer
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
« Reply #22 on: 4 Sep 2021, 01:19 am »
Dancing Queen (I'm a Sex Machine) or something like that.
It was all over AM radio for a little while, picture the Carpenters crossed with disco era Bee Gees and that's about it.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #23 on: 4 Sep 2021, 02:06 am »
:D how can you hate your bread and butter ?? Seems silly.  Maybe they all want to build their underground bunkers ,,,, those things are pricey.  Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie!   :D
Tell that them, there are certain sites for know behind the scenes of rock, the only big music star who always welcome fans and the press is Keith Richards, since the 1970s I only read praises to Keith, a truly fantastic person, other good guy was Eddie Van Hallen, RIP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IBvjVHd6Hg
« Last Edit: 4 Sep 2021, 06:48 pm by FullRangeMan »

toocool4

« Reply #24 on: 4 Sep 2021, 09:26 am »
I see this project they presented as being very embarrassing, its a statement of laziness or neglect to the fans, they should sing live even being old, maybe they dont like the fans as is common in the show biz, most artists hate the fans.

Maybe that little thing called Covid19 is giving them concern to not want to tour, I can’t say I blame them.

Once the new album / EP comes out, I will be straight on it.  :thumb:

Woodsea

« Reply #25 on: 4 Sep 2021, 08:16 pm »
Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRfex0OIHsw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzEY1MfXrQ

Thanks for the links, the first explains it all pretty well.  They have fun and positive songs, that my daughters and I sing whenever we are in the car and it comes on the radio or their Spotify.  Mamma Mia! is well worth a watch, even if you don't think you know their music. 
I don't think it is about not liking their fans, but being old and wanting to put on a fantastic show.  I would love to see Jimi, Zeppelin, The Eagles, Elvis, Van Halen, and Fleetwood Mac done this way with CGI at their each of their respective peaks.  Along with the angst, love, and misshaps that we have from old footage and stories.