November Capitol Audio Fest

klaus@odyssey

November Capitol Audio Fest
« on: 25 May 2021, 07:39 am »
OK !!!!

End of last year i posted (which has since been deleted because some %^$&$&$  put Nazi slogans all over the post)  that I won't be doing any shows in 2021 unless all things Covid change....well,  things do change now.  Yes,  I'm fully vaccinated for over 2 months now,  and it feels great....but not great enough to do all of the shows out there......so, 

1.  California is out because I'm definitely not flying
2. Axpona is out because I don't tnink that it'll be very successful for one,  and it's also a really small room.

3.  That leaves the Capfest.  We're officially in....Craig from Magnan has also been vaccinated, and the room is so huge,  we (hopefully_) can actually have some control over distancing and masking....have to play it by ear,  but we'll do the best we can with a strict mask mandate in the room,  just in case.......people,  a mask on your mouth doesn't hinder audible pleasures !!!!

4.  Lastly,  the line-up will be us,  of course,  Magnan cables and also for the first time Techdas Airforce turntables !!!!

See ya in November,

Klaus

Dishman442

Re: November Capitol Audio Fest
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2021, 08:28 am »
Sorry about the nazi A$$. 

Shows: it’s awesome you are getting back on the horse with shiny vaccinations and a box o masks

Mask requirement: I’ve always thought there was too much talking with not enough listening in show booths.  I know, vendors have to do some biz to make it worth the trouble. I’m just a dreamer.

GeneS

« Reply #2 on: 25 May 2021, 11:50 am »
Awesome! I was on the fence about Cap Audio (not because of COVID), but with this news, I’m all in!!
I hope by November we’re saying “COVID who”?
Techdas?? Interesting!

liptrader

« Reply #3 on: 7 Aug 2021, 03:41 pm »
Klaus your announcement is my best Christmas gift!!. I look so forward to see you and Irina.
 My 5 Odyssey amplifiers and Candela continue to amaze me daily.
Many, many thanks.
Valter