Interest Check: WTT Wedgies for F12G or OB H-frame sub

DeeJayBump

I have a pair of Wedgies that I built out from Jay & Don's [Reference North Audio] flat-packs, LGK drivers [also from Jay + Don] and a pair of Neo3s Danny supplied. They are finished in black Duratex, they have No-Rez on the long wings, Miflex bypass caps with Sonicaps, and Copper Foil Inductors on the two big inductors, with the smaller inductor being the standard one Danny included in the kit. This was my first build, so I made the common mistake of running out of the hookup-up wire Danny included in the kit, so I substituted Ven Haus Audio Unicrystal Copper wire [18  awg IIRC, thos I'd in spots where I'd run out of the hookup wire Danny supplied in the kit:

https://www.vhaudio.com/unicrystal-occ-copper-wire.html

I was going to pair these with OB H-frame subs, but that plan has been on hold for some time, so these Wedgies have been sitting unplayed for the past year or more. I've since built out a pair of X-LS Encores, and have one of Jay & Don's NX-Studio flat-packs to build out my pair of NX-Studios.

What I would like to do is trade this pair of Wedgies for either a Rythmik F12G or possibly a single 2x12 OB H-frame servo sub to anyone who wants a pair of the Wedgies.

Will take and post/send pics for anyone interested. Thanks.

-Scott

hogwild

Re: Interest Check: WTT Wedgies for F12G or OB H-frame sub
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jun 2022, 08:27 pm »
Hi:

If you consider sellling them, please let me know.

Location?

DeeJayBump

Re: Interest Check: WTT Wedgies for F12G or OB H-frame sub
« Reply #2 on: 25 Jun 2022, 08:35 pm »
The Wedgies sold some time ago. I should have update this post, I apologize.