2014 RMAF Dining Guide

tonyptony

Re: 2014 RMAF Dining Guide
« Reply #20 on: 8 Oct 2014, 11:18 pm »
Hilton will be home while attending, checked with them and their breakfast appears to be okay. Hopefully their pool will be warm enough to do some laps  :) Have read a few reviews saying it was too cold to swim in.

Is there anywhere close where I can pick-up some, now don't laugh too hard   :lol: - apples - bananas - soft drinks

If the Hilton has a shuttle available for bringing guests around locally, there's a King Supermarket nearby. It's in a shopping plaza called Belleview Square.

standub

« Reply #21 on: 8 Oct 2014, 11:37 pm »
If the Hilton has a shuttle available for bringing guests around locally, there's a King Supermarket nearby. It's in a shopping plaza called Belleview Square.

Just looked at the map and saw there's a Tokyo Joe's next to the King Soopers, kinda like an Asian version of chipotle. 

Jonathon Janusz

« Reply #22 on: 8 Oct 2014, 11:45 pm »
Is there anywhere close where I can pick-up some, now don't laugh too hard   :lol: - apples - bananas - soft drinks

Second the shuttle service idea.  My first trip out, the shuttle ran me to the store for some lightbulbs when I forgot to pack them with me.

Another idea:  if you know any local AC'ers you could meet up with, maybe PM a grocery list and they could hook you up on their way in?

DEV

« Reply #23 on: 9 Oct 2014, 12:58 am »
Thank you Tony, Stan and Jon

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #24 on: 12 Oct 2014, 03:00 pm »
Recommend this be made a sticky for those attending in future years.