New Contact Information

John Chapman

• Facilitator
    • http://www.bentaudio.com
New Contact Information
« on: 7 Jul 2012, 09:01 pm »
Hello!

Despite how quiet it is at the forum here things are still busy! As of today I have finally completed a biz and personal move that started about 6 months back. Keeping up with things along with those moves has left me not always able to respond as fast as I want to and at times has resulted delivery times a bit longer than I like - although I hope on both counts I have not been too bad! I am sorry if I have missed a thing or two along the way as I have felt a bit scattered much of the time.

Since my time has been split between the old location (and old phone number) and the new one I have not bothered to change until now. As of today that old phone number is gone so it is time to make it official! I have updated my website with the new info but wanted to post here too to spread this info around. Here it is:

ACL Innovation Inc
800 - 15355 24th Ave
Suite 444
Surrey, B.C., V4A 2H9
Canada

New phone number is:

(604) 560-2959

e-mail is as it has been for some time now - johnc@bentaudio.com.

Although I will be away off and on this summer I will at least be in touch with e-mail pretty steady so if you do not get a reply via phone within a day or sooner please always try e-mail too.

Thansk!

John