For those who might be interested in an SET listenin session ....

drummerwill

This Saturday , May 20th from 1:00pm to 3:00pm I'm going to open my Basement /Lab
    / work-area, to listen to my newest build.

I need a few good ears to critique this instrument .  I don't have a lot of room in the basement ,
 but it does have a fair sized sweet spot.  I'll move the drums around..

I live in University City, Mo. 

That's the amp ...

And that's the system ...........  If you're interested in dropping by Saturday . send me a messge .

daves

Willie, I will rsvp. My schedule has been kicking my arse, with lots of things slipping, but I will be there with bells on!

drummerwill

..........Surprised no one has asked ,  ...... "Why does that amp have Built up Feet " ?

Wind Chaser

Well, I'd be interested in attending but... I'm 2000 miles NW of you.

drummerwill

Too bad you can't make it Wind Chaser. and you could hear why  ............. Those long legs on my,
  are needed to let the " Magic "  happen....

Willie

daves

Willie, you really have outdone yourself with this effort. This is an outstanding big amp!

Scott F.

Willie,

Unfortunately, my weekend is booked otherwise I'd love to come by and give a listen to your latest creation. No doubt, the giant feet are making room for even bigger oilers hiding up under the chassis.

Bet it sounds marvelous  :thumb:

....Parafeed?

drummerwill

Oh Scott ... not Oilers , but you're on the right track ......how about " new technology "  from Wima !

Oh Yes !

Willie