Wirewold Series 6 Closeout

jarcher

• Industry Participant
  • It Just Sounds Right
Wirewold Series 6 Closeout
« on: 17 Feb 2013, 04:39 am »
If like me you're a fan of Wireworld products, they will soon be offering their newest series 7, so presumably dealers will be trying to unload their stock of series 6 cables.  At least this is true for my local dealer who's offering up to 50% off his series 6 stock, which includes interconnects, digital cables, speaker and power cables and more. 

If you're not familiar with Wireworld products, they are consistently highly rated by the audio press, and in my opinion their lower to mid level products are the best value in high-end name brand cables.  E.g. Oasis 6 for ICs & speaker cables, Ultraviolet & Starlight 6 for digital, and Stratus & Aurora 6 in power cables.  Almost all of my cables are Wireworld.

If you don't have a dealer nearby or that dealer isn't already clearing out the series 6, my local dealer, Command Performance AV, does mail order & you can see some of what's available at :

http://www.commandav.com/demo.html

Probably best to email or call as stock may have changed and/or prices have gotten even better. I'm picking up some stuff for myself......