Yeahhhhhhh Baby

AGS

Re: Yeahhhhhhh Baby
« Reply #20 on: 18 Dec 2015, 05:38 pm »
Klaus, this is fantastic news!  Congratulations!!  Can you imagine what would happen if TAS ever heard the Kismet mono's... I think we would all have to come to Indy to help out just so you could keep up with demand.  Maybe it's better we don't tell them...  :D

Indiansprings

« Reply #21 on: 18 Dec 2015, 09:06 pm »
I've known all along how good they are.
Congrats

Folsom

« Reply #22 on: 18 Dec 2015, 09:08 pm »
 :thumb:

bunky

« Reply #23 on: 18 Dec 2015, 10:36 pm »
I first started with a pair of Khartago monos that totally blew away my 200wpc Rotel RB1080 power amplifier. I replaced the Khartago monos with a pair of Stratos green board monos.I later stepped up to a pair of Red board Stratos Mono Extremes. My next step in my Odyssey evolution is a pair of deluxe chrome faceplate Kismet in Khartago case monos with black boards and eight Symphonic Line Capacitors. WBT Nextgen RCA's and WBT Nextgen speaker terminals. Nobody wins as many awards for Amplifiers as Odyssey Audio and they win those awards because of performance not as a gift for purchasing advertising. Klaus and Son, Irina and Alex G should all take a well deserved Bow.

KLH007

« Reply #24 on: 19 Dec 2015, 09:52 pm »
Congratulations to Klaus, Alex, and Irina for getting more much deserved recognition for great sounding electronics at affordable pricing! My short journey started with older Kiset in Khartago chassis monos, and Klaus just completed an upgrade to Odyssey Reference P/S caps and a re-biasing. After burn in they are even better, no grain and a bigger deeper soundstage, I'm loving them. I'm hoping to have a chance to audition a Candela in 2016. The Kismets are driving my Golden Ear Triton 1s to new heights, and they should be a perfect match for my GT Audio Works GTA 2.5 speakers, also due in early 2016.
     It is no surprise how busy Odyssey is considering their price/performance ratio is second to none, thanks to the Odyssey team for building superb sounding equipment that has real world costs. Getting very favorably compared to cost no object Solution amps could lead to excessive sales. Better get ready Klaus....

stereo5

• Current System
« Reply #25 on: 20 Dec 2015, 06:51 pm »
I am running my Triton Ones with a Stratos stereo extreme+++ amp and loving it.  I am using an all tube preamp in the chain as well, an Audible Illusions Modulus 3B (their latest and greatest).

martinr

« Reply #26 on: 22 Dec 2015, 11:41 pm »
upgraded Stratos Monos to Kismets sound great!......liquid through my VS Vr-4s... Congrats Klaus  (and merry Christmas!)

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #27 on: 19 Jan 2016, 11:53 pm »
Here it is:

Mmmhhh...looks good, doesn't it

Jim N.

• Who you callin' an audiophile?????
« Reply #28 on: 20 Jan 2016, 12:19 am »
Way to go Klaus! Richly well deserved.....

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #29 on: 20 Jan 2016, 12:25 am »
Thanks all of you...actually, starting a new thread