VR-111 XS technology and specifications

Albert Von Schweikert

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
Re: VR-111 XS technology and specifications
« Reply #60 on: 2 Jul 2016, 07:34 pm »
Greetings Fellow Audiophiles,

There are more than ten photos of the ULTRA VR-111 XS system on our Von Schweikert audio Facebook pages. You don't have to be signed up to Facebook to see the photos, but Damon will repost those photos here on Audio Circle next week.

Good news! A famous magazine reviewer will be accompanying me to Manila in the next month or two, arrangements are being made. You will get to see and hear about this magnificent system through his eyes. Keep watching our website and AC for news!

Happy Listening!
AVS

gammajo

« Reply #61 on: 3 Jul 2016, 01:53 am »
Excellent news!

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
« Reply #62 on: 3 Jul 2016, 03:33 am »
Greetings Fellow Audiophiles,

There are more than ten photos of the ULTRA VR-111 XS system on our Von Schweikert audio Facebook pages. You don't have to be signed up to Facebook to see the photos, but Damon will repost those photos here on Audio Circle next week.

Good news! A famous magazine reviewer will be accompanying me to Manila in the next month or two, arrangements are being made. You will get to see and hear about this magnificent system through his eyes. Keep watching our website and AC for news!

Happy Listening!
AVS

..where are the photos?  Can't find them...never mind I was on the VSA site...oops