Dipoles

Louis O

Dipoles
« on: 22 Aug 2003, 01:15 pm »
Hi everyone,

Pics of the finished Super 3 Dipole will be up in the next few days. They are available in 4 and 16 ohm. I will have special prices for the 4 ohm Decware version. The test speakers worked out great. These are very dynamic and will be at the VSAC show

Many Thanks,
Louis

AleR

• http://miempresa.123.cl/alejandro64@entelchile.net
Contact
« Reply #1 on: 22 Aug 2003, 02:25 pm »
Louis, I have been triying to contact you by e-mail. I live in Chile and I am interested in your Speakers. Please check you e-mail

Louis O

Dipoles
« Reply #2 on: 22 Aug 2003, 11:02 pm »
Hi Alejandro,

I got your e-mail and wrote you back that same day. I'm in the shop right now and I have the message in my computer at home. I will resend it. I wonder what could have happened. Sorry this happened and I will send it right away.

Best Regards,
Louis

calsaint

Interesting!
« Reply #3 on: 23 Aug 2003, 01:57 am »
I'd be more interested in the 16ohm version, as I've got the option of using the 16ohm taps on my Magnequest  8) Ni OPTs for my little Paramours. Looking forward to seeing your pics and hearing impressions. I may well be a guinea pig. I really need another pair of speakers .. just ask the lady  :?

how have they spec'd out ?

Louis O

Dipoles
« Reply #4 on: 23 Aug 2003, 04:21 am »
Hi Steve,

Can't wait to post the pics. I have to figure out how to post them on the this forum though. Would be nice to have a little picture under my name too. Maybe nathanm can help me out with this.

The 16 ohm version would be great with your Bottlehead amps. I got the new damping in these and a 3" port on the front. They still have to break in a bit, but they are sounding very good. A lot like the Super 3 and they stage like crazy. I've been going back in forth between the Maggies for comparison. Getting very good bass as well. SPL is about 95 at 2.8V and they go down to about 55Hz. The finished cabinets will be ready this week and I'll transfer the drivers from the test boxes for the pics.

I would be happy to work out a great deal for you and even throw in a cherry 2 tiered baltic birch platform (6 layers of 3/4" baltic birch) for your amps or turntable.  :D

Many thanks,
Louis