Red Wine Audio amp

harley52

Red Wine Audio amp
« on: 6 Mar 2013, 02:56 am »
Danny, do you know anything good or bad  about Red Wine Audio? A fella has the amp 30 sig for sale and the price just seems too good to be true. It's listed on Audiocircle. Just looking for your trusted input. Plus your off grid and this amp is run off grid also.
Thank you.

Cheeseboy

Re: Red Wine Audio amp
« Reply #1 on: 6 Mar 2013, 03:24 am »
I've always wondered about that amp.  Is it class D.  I know it is off the grid.  Battery power is great.  What speaker are you running.

Danny Richie

« Reply #2 on: 6 Mar 2013, 01:56 pm »
I have never owned any myself, but from what I have heard from some of my customers they sound very good.

I have met Vinnie (company owner) and he is one of the nicest guys that I have met in the industry. And one of the only guys in the industry that is younger than I am.  :thumb:

genjamon

« Reply #3 on: 6 Mar 2013, 02:02 pm »
It's based on a tripath chip at 30 watts per channel. Sounded pretty good to me!

harley52

« Reply #4 on: 6 Mar 2013, 04:41 pm »
Cheese
 I listen to Clements Lil D and RT 7's. Both ribbon with a dynamic driver. I'm going to buy a pr. of AVS 22's, Ohm's or Decware omni. Just need to hear them, to decide. I'll keep my Clements speaks though. I know I may have to go with a larger RWA power amp for the new pair I buy,accept for the Decware speakers. But I don't listen at any thing approching the volume most listen at.

Thanks for the info Danny.