Wonfor

• Industry Participant
    • https://www.abcaudio.biz/
Hello from London
« on: 10 Feb 2023, 12:48 pm »
Hi All,

My name is Colin Wonfor.
As can see I live in London UK.
I have been designing Audio/Hi-fi for awhile (50yrs) in between designing small to large power supplies linear and SMP type, from 100mW over 100MW.
My love of music started early my mother was a singer and my lovely Aunt played me jazz, grandmas played the piano for silent movie show.
Dad was a engineer and the a playwright and children story writer.
Granddad was a engineer with Valves/Tube designs but gave it up after the 2nd World War and became a expert on grass and bowling green/golf field.
 Me started of a Chemist and got bored then went back to Uni and did electrical engineering.

Product I have designed:- M.I.H. Amps, ProAc Magnum Amps, Magnum, Inca Tech, TOCA, Dreadnought, Inca Design, SECA, Root2 Relays, Catch22, Tellurium Q, some Naim kit, a speaker design, Elsdon Wonfor or EWA cables,.

Patents:- Plasma Cutter, Solid State Relay, Vehicle Pollution Killer, Cable, MC amp,Solar Powered heated clothing, and a few that have never seen the light of day.

Worked for on contract:- Plesssy, ICL, Naim, Hughes, Lucas, NASA, and few others.

I am Autistic and suffer from Heart Failure and a few strokes and Dyslexic .
Love Electronic Music, Classical, Harp, I hate piano. :D
I hate bullies, and design thieves.

Phil A

Re: Hello from London
« Reply #1 on: 10 Feb 2023, 04:59 pm »
Welcome!

toocool4

« Reply #2 on: 10 Feb 2023, 05:23 pm »
Welcome to AudioCircle Wonfor

You are more or less next door to me, I am in Essex.

adminRH

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: 10 Feb 2023, 07:55 pm »
Sorry, I moved it from Industry Introductions to Starting Block before you added your website link.
Moving back to Industry Intros.

Welcome to AudioCircle!