NuPRIME AMG Christmas Spirit

John Casler

NuPRIME AMG Christmas Spirit
« on: 18 Dec 2019, 10:09 pm »
In the Christmas Spirit, "participating dealers" will offer the new AMG Preamp packaged with the uDSD DAC ($179 value) at no extra cost.

This offer will be in effect from NOW until Jan 2nd 2020.

If that might make your Christmas Starry and Bright, check with your dealer and see what they have.  Other Holiday Gift packages and Deals may also be available.

David C

• Don't try and lay no boogie woogie on the king
Re: NuPRIME AMG Christmas Spirit
« Reply #1 on: 19 Dec 2019, 06:02 pm »
Hi John, i think a need a new pre amp. I currently use a Nuforce P9 that is 10 yrs old. I know you have listened to a lot of Nuforce and now Nuprime equipment. How does the new AMG pre stack up with the sound of the P9

John Casler

« Reply #2 on: 19 Dec 2019, 08:06 pm »
Hi John, i think a need a new pre amp. I currently use a Nuforce P9 that is 10 yrs old. I know you have listened to a lot of Nuforce and now Nuprime equipment. How does the new AMG pre stack up with the sound of the P9

While the Demian Martin design of the P9 made it an INCREDIBLE performer, the new AMG is sonically a higher performer.

Of particular note is a "trickle down technology" from the EVOLUTION DAC with 1M Ohm input impedance and the best analog source inputs.  This sets a new standard in clarity, transparency, detail and low noise.

A user-selectable 4 stage “Active Low Frequency and Harmonic Gain” control gives distinctive characteristics to enhance the speaker performance, a world-first in preamp design.  This is not only useful in overall speaker performance, but can be applied to "preferred listening level" satisfaction.

The 2 stage gain control and invertible phase control increase the compatibility with other power amplifiers.

So while I haven't actually heard the unit (they are just starting to ship) there is little doubt this will be competitive with Preamps at more than 2-3 times the price.

And right now, you get an "included" uDSD to stream from your usb devices.

David C

• Don't try and lay no boogie woogie on the king
« Reply #3 on: 19 Dec 2019, 11:13 pm »
Thanks John

rustydoglim

« Reply #4 on: 21 Dec 2019, 09:57 pm »
Try to read through the AMG PRE product page a few times, it might sound too technical for some.  Pay close attention to the features.
I can't stress enough regarding the innovations that came with this preamp.

John Casler

« Reply #5 on: 26 Dec 2019, 06:23 pm »
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.   :xmas:

For those looking for the PERFECT Combo System  Look no further:

NuPRIME CDP-9 ($1695 list) and AMG Preamp ($1595 list)

This packages gives you an incredible CDPlayer, a SUPER DAC, Headphone Capability, a Bluetooth streaming (dongle free until Jan 5th) and arguably the BEST Preamp below $5000.

Check with your dealer (not available online, and only in US)