Custom Cables Available from Triode Wire Labs

Triode Pete

Re: Custom Cables Available from Triode Wire Labs
« Reply #40 on: 22 Feb 2023, 09:56 pm »
This time a pair of Special Y-Adapters, a RCA Male to Two Female RCA connectors.

This is for an audiophile who has a Conrad Johnson preamp (with one set of RCA outputs) feeding four McIntosh amplifiers!

Cheers,
Pete

Triode Pete

« Reply #41 on: 19 Apr 2023, 06:37 pm »
Another custom cable fabrication by Triode Wire Labs. This time a Naim SNAIC cable for a Naim cd3.5 player and a separate Naim Flatcap2 power supply.

Cheers,
Pete

Triode Pete

« Reply #42 on: 3 May 2023, 07:41 pm »
This time a Custom Naim SNAIC cable for output of a Naim CD player to a RCA input of a Audible Illusions preamp.

Cheers,
Pete

Triode Pete

« Reply #43 on: 6 May 2023, 06:45 pm »
Another custom cable fabrication by Triode Wire Labs. This time a Naim SNAIC cable for a Naim cd3.5 player and a separate Naim Flatcap2 power supply.

Cheers,
Pete

Some feedback from my customer on this SNAIC cable...

"Good morning, Pete -

First and foremost, thank you for doing such a great job on my custom SNAIC.  It is everything I had hoped for and more. The improvement was obvious straight out of the bag and only got better after a number of hours of play time. The sound is cleaner, more liquid, tonally richer, more three dimensional, more spacious, and all with a deeper, blacker background (in the transparency sense, not the opacity sense); all the good things that were already there are now somehow increased in magnitude, and I can detect no trade-off whatsoever.  And the SNAIC didn’t take nearly as long as the interconnects to settle in - by the second day it was ‘there’ (although I suppose there is some power running through it constantly, since neither the cd player nor the separate power supply is ever powered down, so maybe that helped speed the process). It is amazing how much impact even a small thing like a power supply umbilical can make (and how many people continue to deny that audio/power cables of any kind can make a discernible difference)."

Cheers,
Pete

Previa4280!

« Reply #44 on: 8 May 2023, 01:22 am »
I know very little about power cords.  looking for new power cords for vacuum tube system with older horn speaker system.  any opinions about the triode wire labs American series power cords?  appreciate any advice.  thank you.

dpatters

« Reply #45 on: 8 May 2023, 04:08 pm »
TWL power cords are awesome! Contact Pete for great advice.

Don P

Triode Pete

« Reply #46 on: 13 May 2023, 12:25 am »

Don P

Thanks, Don! Appreciate the accolades!

Cheers,
Pete

RonP

« Reply #47 on: 9 Jun 2023, 12:52 pm »

Don P

Seconded!

Triode Pete

« Reply #48 on: 19 Sep 2023, 10:16 pm »
This time around, a custom 3m long electric guitar to tube amp cable. The 1/4" gold-plated right angle connector connects to the electric guitar and the straight 1/4" connector goes into the tube amp speaker...

Cheers,
Pete

dpatters

« Reply #49 on: 20 Sep 2023, 08:40 am »
Thanks Pete. I expect this cable should improve my guitar playing by at least 5%  :lol:

Don P

Triode Pete

« Reply #50 on: 20 Sep 2023, 01:28 pm »
Thanks Pete. I expect this cable should improve my guitar playing by at least 5%  :lol:

Don P

I'd say at least 10%, Mr. Hendrix!  :banana piano:

Triode Pete

« Reply #51 on: 25 Nov 2023, 03:39 pm »
Here's a special set of BI-WIRED Speaker Cable jumpers for an audiophile and professional guitar luthier in Puerto Rico!

Cheers,
Pete

Triode Pete

« Reply #52 on: 6 Dec 2023, 12:35 am »
Another 3m Guitar cable with straight gold-plated connectors, floating shield and cryogenically treated.

Cheers,
Pete

dpatters

« Reply #53 on: 6 Dec 2023, 10:44 am »
Thanks again Pete. Looks great. I’ll be looking forward to receiving it!

Don P

Triode Pete

« Reply #54 on: 15 Feb 2024, 12:13 am »
This time for an audiophile & musician in Canada who needed a specific cable for his home studio, to connect between his Motu Audio device, and his Tube Headphone Amp.

It is a 2.5m long 1/4" Stereo Male connector at the Motu output, to two RCA (L&R) Male connectors at the Headphone amp inputs.

Cheers,
Pete

Triode Pete

« Reply #55 on: 27 Feb 2024, 08:32 pm »
This time around a custom set of Y-splitters, RCA to two Female RCA connectors. This famous horn loudspeaker manufacturer wanted to test his new subwoofer system by splitting the RCA signal into his main loudspeakers and the new subwoofers.

Cheers,
Pete

Triode Pete

« Reply #56 on: 28 Feb 2024, 08:39 pm »
Another 1/4" Stereo Phone connector coupled to two Male RCA connectors.

This time it's 12 feet long and the 1/4" jack is a super high quality Furutech FP-704 (G).

Cheers,
Pete

Triode Pete

« Reply #57 on: 17 Mar 2024, 12:25 am »
Can you say "Jumpers", Four times Four??? 16 TWL jumper wires!

This time for an audiophile with Volti Rival Type II loudspeakers with External Crossovers. The external crossover input terminations have 3 pairs of inputs (Low-Medium-High) and 3 pairs of outputs (Low-Medium-High) to the Rival Type II loudspeaker inputs.

The first photo shows TWL bi-wired speaker cables (Cardas CAB bananas) into the external crossover inputs with one set of TWL 6" jumpers (Cardas CGMS spades to Cardas CAB bananas)...

The second photo shows the THREE sets of TWL 18" jumpers (Cardas CAB bananas) from the external crossover to the loudspeaker input!

Mama Mia, that's a lotta jumpers!

Cheers,
Pete