Can Nightingale fit in a small room?

jttlee

« on: 6 Aug 2004, 01:04 pm »
Hi All,

My gears are located in the central region of a irregularly shaped living room (around 200 sq. ft).  My listening space is around 120 sq. ft.  Height is around 8 ft.

Will Nightingale fit well in such a small space?   One more peculiar thing about the living room is that there is an artificial thin wooden wall behind one of the speakers.   :(

Barry told me there should be no problem placing Nightingale in my place.  Nonetheless, I'd like to know whether anyone has really placed Nightingale in such a small place and how it sounds.

Thanks!

Regards,
John

Eduardo AAVM

« Reply #1 on: 6 Aug 2004, 04:31 pm »
No problem at all...

Floor space requiered by Nightingales is very small, and also the down firing port helps a lot, so don't hesistate they fit perfectly physically and acoustically, smaller in size, bigger in sound.

popsyr

« Reply #2 on: 6 Aug 2004, 05:21 pm »
I have a pair of Nightingales in a 13 x 12 ft room and there is no problems.  The Nightingales are very easy to place in your smaller and medium size rooms.  They will fill the room with a very full and rich sound.  Also due to there design, you can place them close to the back wall.

alex_odyssey_sg

• http://www.odysseyaudiosg.com
« Reply #3 on: 8 Aug 2004, 06:33 am »
yeap...I had the nightingale in my room (10ft x 12ft) for a while before it went into the showroom. No problems... In fact, small to med size rooms would be ideal.

Alex