FS: Daedalus Ulysses .v2 SOLD

audiogoober

FS: Daedalus Ulysses .v2 SOLD
« on: 11 Apr 2018, 01:50 pm »
Daedalus Ulysses .v2 in pristine condition with Daedalus 8' cables included AND shipping included in the lower 48!!!

Audiogon grade 9, with updated trim rings. Stunning walnut with remarkable grain selection. Pet/smoke free in a climate controlled environment. Reluctantly selling due to recent forfeiture of my dedicated audio room which is now a honey processing room for our beekeeping business. We are running out of storage space and these unfortunately need to go. As a bonus to the buyer, an 8' pair of Daedalus Wywires speaker cables with spades will be included in asking price. 

Local sale preferred and I will deliver within 100 miles of Portsmouth, NH or ship in the continental US. Audition/pick up can be arranged. Lou is aware of this sale and will confirm these are .v2 All original packaging included. Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order or Cash. Sorry no Paypal. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

« Last Edit: 10 Aug 2018, 12:48 pm by audiogoober »

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
Re: FS: Daedalus Ulysses .v1
« Reply #1 on: 19 Apr 2018, 01:18 pm »
They’re beautiful speakers and I know how wonderful they sound. Someone is going to be delighted with these.

GLWTS!

Michael

audiogoober

Re: FS: Daedalus Ulysses .v1
« Reply #2 on: 23 Apr 2018, 07:50 pm »
They’re beautiful speakers and I know how wonderful they sound. Someone is going to be delighted with these.

GLWTS!

Michael

Thanks Michael!

I have an extra set of Daedalus speaker cables and Power Broker available as well.

audiogoober

Re: FS: Daedalus Ulysses .v2
« Reply #3 on: 23 Apr 2018, 09:34 pm »
Lou has just confirmed these are .v2 Ulysses!

Thanks Lou!

AndrewA

« Reply #4 on: 29 Apr 2018, 05:46 pm »
Which photo would you say represents the stain color more accurately?  In #2 there's a strong yellowish tinge, whereas in #4 it's strongly reddish.  (I know all monitors are inaccurate, but...)

audiogoober

« Reply #5 on: 29 Apr 2018, 06:22 pm »
Which photo would you say represents the stain color more accurately?  In #2 there's a strong yellowish tinge, whereas in #4 it's strongly reddish.  (I know all monitors are inaccurate, but...)

Thanks for your inquiry. Lou took the last pic above at his shop before they were completed and shipped to me. Lou is a much better photographer than I'll ever be and I feel this pic is a better representation as lighting and interior color of my room is difficult. The beige surroundings in the pics I took give them a lighter look in my opinion but this can be subjective. The two thin vertical strips on the lower outer edges of baffles are maple which Lou commonly does here and yes these have a yellowish tint... but the rest of them are definitely more reddish in my opinion. Here's another build pic from Lou after final coating. Hope this helps.

diofan56

« Reply #6 on: 18 May 2018, 01:27 pm »
Hi there!

I actually have a question about the rack in the first picture.  What company made it?  It has a nice simple design.

Dave