SOLD:Revel Performa 3 M105 monitors $595

jonbee

SOLD:Revel Performa 3 M105 monitors $595
« on: 24 Nov 2023, 04:12 am »
This pair of M105s is about 3 years old. I'm the 2nd owner. The first owner used them as rear surrounds, and I used them for 2 years in my small office.
They are wonderful speakers, from the current Performa 3 series, with gorgeous, solid cabinets, excellent drivers, and a design by Revel. Clear, clean, and balanced.

Chipped corner, repaired- next 2 pics.

Check out reviews and test results. They are true monitor quality, imo.
Reviews and tests:
https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/revel-m105-bookshelf-speaker-review.14745/
Audioscience summary: "Folks, if you are looking for a bookshelf speaker that is a neutral canvas that doesn't color everything you play and produces sublime fidelity that blows you away, the Revel M105 is your speaker. The sound is clean, balanced, room friendly, and just delightful."
What HiFi summary: "the Revel Performa3 M105s are one of the most accurate, most revealing loudspeakers we have ever heard".
https://www.whathifi.com/reviews/revel-performa3-m105
$1500 when new, these are virtually mint except for one finish flaw. The previous owner dropped something on a top front corner and chipped the finish. I've filled and polished the chip, and it looks ok. I've set a low price for this  See pictures. Otherwise perfect, aside from a few minor scratches on the bottoms. Grills have never been used.
Thanks for having a look!
« Last Edit: 4 Dec 2023, 03:37 am by jonbee »

jonbee

Re: Revel Performa 3 M105 monitors $650
« Reply #1 on: 25 Nov 2023, 04:57 pm »
Price drop to $650!

jonbee

Re: Revel Performa 3 M105 monitors $595
« Reply #2 on: 2 Dec 2023, 04:35 pm »
New price- $595 plus shipping. 60% off the new price!
Same mids and tweeters as the F206 and 208!
These are great speakers for a small room, or add a sub and get the floorstander performance!