RMAF 2012

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
    • http://www.daedalusaudio.com
RMAF 2012
« on: 3 Oct 2012, 05:17 am »
sorry for being so late getting info up re: RMAF this year.

we will NOT be on the 10th floor!  Modwright has teamed up with us and we have left the towers and elevators for a main floor room (right behind the Pub!).
you can find us in the Iris room right across from the seminars.

this will be a made in USA room with all Modwright electronics, Wywires cables and the Daedalus speakers. 
we plan on having two systems set up,  one with my new Argos speaker and the Modwright KWA200 integrated and DAC the other will be have the new Orpheus speaker and a pair of the BOW with all the very top line Modwright gear and a killer concept DAC that Dan has been working on! 

we are planning some after hours fun....

here's a pic of the show speakers breaking in at the shop... remember the memorex adv????? :icon_lol:

R_burke

Re: RMAF 2012
« Reply #1 on: 3 Oct 2012, 02:00 pm »
Nice, can I move in  :lol:

vinyl_lady

« Reply #2 on: 3 Oct 2012, 03:42 pm »
Lou,

those are drop dead gorgeous. Looking forward to hearing them without haveing to walk up 10 flights of stairs. :thumb:

fwinston

« Reply #3 on: 3 Oct 2012, 03:50 pm »
Hi Lou,

Sure do wish I were attending the show so I could hear your new speakers first hand.

Best wishes for a successful show.

Warmest regards,
Frank

ltr317

« Reply #4 on: 3 Oct 2012, 06:12 pm »
Lou,

those are drop dead gorgeous. Looking forward to hearing them without haveing to walk up 10 flights of stairs. :thumb:

Yeah, I hope the elevators won't malfunction this year for everyone's sake.  Have fun at RMAF, am taking a break this year. 

Part-Time Audiophile

• Bright. Shiny. Mine?
    • Part-Time Audiophile
« Reply #5 on: 6 Oct 2012, 04:38 am »
See you there, Lou. Nice loudspeakers!  :D

rbbert

« Reply #6 on: 6 Oct 2012, 09:57 pm »
Which are the larger outside pair in the photo above?  They look like the Ulysses, but you don't mention plans to exhibit them at RAMF this year?

Wig

« Reply #7 on: 6 Oct 2012, 11:48 pm »
I believe those are called Orpheus

Wig