Audioholics in and around Trenton, NJ

/mp

Re: Audioholics in and around Trenton, NJ
« Reply #20 on: 15 Jun 2012, 02:23 am »
I live near Princeton, NJ. Would like to hear from fellow audioholics living nearby.

Best,
/mp

ltr317

« Reply #21 on: 15 Jun 2012, 04:13 am »
Have you seen this thread?  Zu tour

/mp

« Reply #22 on: 23 Jun 2012, 11:55 pm »
yes, thank you.

Listens2tubes

BobM

« Reply #24 on: 21 Mar 2013, 01:09 pm »
You could also try posting here ... lots of local boys attending.

http://www.audionervosa.com/index.php?board=45.0

Charles Xavier

« Reply #25 on: 21 Mar 2013, 02:11 pm »
The OP hasn't been active since 2010 so I think he is no longer interested.

Listens2tubes

« Reply #26 on: 22 Mar 2013, 12:52 am »
There are more locals here than the OP.

Letitroll98

• Facilitator
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #27 on: 22 Mar 2013, 04:12 am »
You could also try posting here ... lots of local boys attending.

http://www.audionervosa.com/index.php?board=45.0

Yes, these boys were sent packing, bad behavior by a couple of malcontents I believe, but I know quite a few of these guys personally and they have be perfect gentlemen in my company, albeit more opinionated the closer you get to NYC.   :lol:  For those of us in the South Jersey area the NY Rave and MAAC are about equidistant in travel time, 2hrs to NYC, 2hrs to Baltimore.  I've chosen the MAAC as my group because, well, we're AC.  However as you travel northward in Jersey and PA, I think the NY Rave scene looks more and more attractive travelwise.

Thanks for the Jersey society link Listens2tubes, but I'm not paying to join a club, if they don't want me for free, I wish them all the best.     

Lagoon

« Reply #28 on: 15 Aug 2013, 09:57 pm »
I am new to this.  I am in the NJ shore area.  Looking to purchase if possible pair of JBL C36 speaker enclosures.  Lost mine in the SANDY flood.  However the D130 speakers and 075 HF radiators can be salvaged I was told by someone at JBL in Calif.  I spoke to a vendor that they recommended and was told that these can certainly be brought back to their original sound quality.  They have not been physically damaged as but I want to have them reconditioned.  The N2600 network was damaged but I can recondition them.  JBL got me to the web site where there is a schematic with the components noted.  If anyone knows of a pair of C36 cabinets with or without speakers I would be very much grateful.