wonderful amps

Rclark

wonderful amps
« on: 27 Feb 2013, 12:38 am »
Have been very busy, and sometimes it's good to have a long break from your system in order to freshen the palate. Am now sitting down listening to a classical score on my Maggies, 2.0 style, and the sound is just breathtaking. Transparent, devoid of any fatiguing distortion of any kind, deepest black floor in the music, insane resolution detail, incredible bass, effortless seperation of all instruments, stunning power and dynamic strength. Flawless consistency of this sound at any volume level, no change in quality up or down the dial, no "sweetspot", just pick a level and listen.

They are every bit as awesome as when I heard them in the demo tour.

Thanks again to the team at Hypex. May you last long as a producer of benchmark products for the DIY community.

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
Re: wonderful amps
« Reply #1 on: 6 Apr 2013, 12:03 pm »
I agree.

AluminatiSound

• Industry Participant
  • Machining and Audio What A Great Match!
« Reply #2 on: 6 Apr 2013, 05:13 pm »
Is this rclark from the lounge :)

Rclark

« Reply #3 on: 6 Apr 2013, 08:59 pm »
Yep  8). You'll like it here, it's a much more informed place, and the systems owned are pretty spectacular all around. Hang out.

AluminatiSound

• Industry Participant
« Reply #4 on: 6 Apr 2013, 10:00 pm »
Yep  8). You'll like it here, it's a much more informed place, and the systems owned are pretty spectacular all around. Hang out.

I do like it here :)

See ya around man!

Matt

Rclark

« Reply #5 on: 7 Apr 2013, 11:24 pm »
 :thumb: how much do you charge for your CNC work?

OH wow. Haven't cranked my sytem in a while, mostly mild to very quiet.. ooooweee. that's nice. very nice...

I can't wait to try these amps on other speakers. The Breeze's will get to me in a year  :icon_lol:, I need to figure a way to shoehorn something else in here just to try it.

AluminatiSound

• Industry Participant
« Reply #6 on: 8 Apr 2013, 02:10 pm »
:thumb: how much do you charge for your CNC work?

OH wow. Haven't cranked my sytem in a while, mostly mild to very quiet.. ooooweee. that's nice. very nice...

I can't wait to try these amps on other speakers. The Breeze's will get to me in a year  :icon_lol:, I need to figure a way to shoehorn something else in here just to try it.

I can't do work for others really, plus the cost would be very expensive for others ;D

I'll upload some pictures of the case i will be making, just drew it fresh this morning.

Matt

AluminatiSound

• Industry Participant
« Reply #7 on: 8 Apr 2013, 02:18 pm »
I'll start a new thread with pictures

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #8 on: 8 Apr 2013, 02:19 pm »
Please stay on topic.