Wireless on BDP-3

gbaby

Wireless on BDP-3
« on: 9 Oct 2018, 11:14 pm »
I just received my upgraded BDP-3. However, I cannot get the wireless to work. I install the antennas and when I type in my router password, the unit never connects. Chris, I need you. There are no instructions. Help.

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Re: Wireless on BDP-3
« Reply #1 on: 9 Oct 2018, 11:50 pm »
I just received my upgraded BDP-3. However, I cannot get the wireless to work. I install the antennas and when I type in my router password, the unit never connects. Chris, I need you. There are no instructions. Help.

Hi

I will forward to Chris's email for you.

james

unincognito

• Industry Participant
    • bryston.com
« Reply #2 on: 10 Oct 2018, 12:17 pm »
Hi,

Below is a link to the original instructions, they are still valid and should work.  If your still experiencing problems you may need to temporarily move the bdp so it can be wired into your home network so that the service mode can be used.

http://support.bryston.com/downloads/BDP/WiFi/BDP%20WiFi%20Adapter-draft%201.pdf

Chris

gbaby

« Reply #3 on: 11 Oct 2018, 01:36 am »
Chris got me straight today. Please have this thread deleted. Thank you.

gbaby

« Reply #4 on: 11 Oct 2018, 03:40 pm »
Since this thread has not been deleted, let me take the opportunity to thank Chris for his time an patience in configuring my newly upgraded BDP-3 so that it will work wirelessly. Chris really knows his stuff. He was quite methodical. I also wish to thank Mike Pickett for his accommodations. There was a very slight mix up on my unit and Mike granted me unsolicited accommodations that I won't disclose out of innate discretion. But, I do truly appreciate it. The Bryston company treat its customers like they are part of its company which is how I feel. In event Buy Bryston.  8)