Welcome our newest Owner Agent Scott Dalzell in Vienna VA

John Casler

I wanted to notify all VMPS'ers that our newest "VMPS owner/agent" is Scott Dalzell in Vienna, VA.

Scott has been on AudioCircle for some time and has now taken the step of taking his passion and hobby to the next level.  He is also a dealer for some other SUPER gear, but I will let him post what he is currently offering (so I don't get it wrong)

I'm excited to have Scott on board since I know how good his ears are, and I know how good his demo system and other gear is.

Please welcome him, and feel free to contact him "here" or at the contact info below with any questions on his offerings demo system and equipment offerings.

WELCOME SCOTT   :thumb:

Scott Dalzell
2311 Concert Ct.
Vienna, VA 22181

703-255-6624
703-304-8038 (cell)

Scottdazzle@verizon.net

etcarroll

• SE PA. by way of Boston, MA.
Re: Welcome our newest Owner Agent Scott Dalzell in Vienna VA
« Reply #1 on: 11 Mar 2012, 01:21 am »
Congrats Scott, is this why you sold me your EAR 834P, 'cuz you had new stuff coming in?  :wink:

I'm starting a consulting gig inside the beltway next month, we'll have to get together so you can show me what you have. Or, we could just meet at Joe's again and shop for vinyl.  :thumb:

Scottdazzle

Re: Welcome our newest Owner Agent Scott Dalzell in Vienna VA
« Reply #2 on: 11 Mar 2012, 03:21 pm »
Thank you, John.  I am pleased and excited to represent VMPS in the Washington, DC area.  It is a welcome addition to Modwright which I have represented for several months.  I am going to add a fine line of cables in the very near future.

Gene, call or send me a pm so we can plan to get together! I now have the Modwright LS-100 with the integrated tube phono stage. Needless to say, I am very pleased with it.

If you are thinking about adding VMPS or Modwright to your system, please get in touch so we can make an appointment.

Scott Dalzell (aka Scottdazzle)