Corona Virus update (See latest update).

Danny Richie

Corona Virus update (See latest update).
« on: 1 Apr 2020, 02:49 pm »
Hey guys. I wanted to give everyone another update.

We are still open and going full blast. And we are covered up with orders. Understandably everyone is shut in and wanting to work on their audio projects.

We really appreciate the orders.

However, it is effecting our suppliers. We have had more No Rez on order for about 6 weeks now. And that company is located in NY where almost everything is shut down. A delay in getting more plus going through it faster than ever means we are now out of stock on it.

Ohio is also shut down to essentials only. So I have not been able to get in more inductors from Erse. And I am now out of quite a few values need for some of our kits and recent upgrades that we've done.

I will make note on our website the outages shortly.

Please be patient with us and we will resume shipping all that we can as fast as we can get in some of the materials that we need.
« Last Edit: 13 May 2020, 04:06 pm by Danny Richie »

Sonicjoy

Re: Corona Virus update
« Reply #1 on: 1 Apr 2020, 03:15 pm »
Thanks for the update Danny. This whole mess is getting very frustrating! It's getting harder and harder to do many things. Including relaxing and enjoying music. Just can't seem to get all this off my mind long enough to relax. May have to take up drinking as a new hobby. Drinking and music do work well together. Humm

Good luck and stay safe everyone.

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
« Reply #2 on: 1 Apr 2020, 03:34 pm »
I totally understand. It's affecting my business as well. One of our vendors that provides shelf-stable meals for our seniors is having trouble getting product in. This has me keeping a close eye on the nutritional content of what they can provide. As for building speakers, I can no longer go into the store to pick out hardwood so I'm limited to what I have on hand. MDF is going to be an issue if HD stops letting people come ito the store also. I stocked up on enough MDF for current orders and can still get veneer shipped in though my main supplier is limited to stock on hand.

Danny Richie

« Reply #3 on: 16 Apr 2020, 03:12 am »
New update.

We got in some of the inductors that we have had on order. So we have started shipping some of the X-LS Encore orders that have poured in this last week.

But we did not get all of our inductor order, and we are still out of some of the values needed for the Klipsch RP-600M, RP-600C, and RP-8000 upgrade kits. We have a LOT of those ready to go when the inductors arrive. Those kits and the Forte 3 upgrade kits are also waiting sheets of No Rez.

If all goes well we are hoping that a YRC freight truck shows up tomorrow with another 300 sheets of No Rez. And then we can get out some back ordered No Rez orders.

I really hate having orders in house that I can't get out right away.

Guys, please hand in there and please be patient with us. We have never had this many orders all come in at once. We are filling them as fast as we can.

howard1818

« Reply #4 on: 16 Apr 2020, 07:15 am »
any news on servo subs coming in? thanks for the update and continuing to do a great job

Charles Calkins

« Reply #5 on: 16 Apr 2020, 04:45 pm »
Thanks for the update Danny. This whole mess is getting very frustrating! It's getting harder and harder to do many things. Including relaxing and enjoying music. Just can't seem to get all this off my mind long enough to relax. May have to take up drinking as a new hobby. Drinking and music do work well together. Humm

Good luck and stay safe everyone.
        Sonicjoy:

What time does your bar open? Vodka and Tonic is my choice. No shortage of them.

Cheers Charlie

Captainhemo

« Reply #6 on: 16 Apr 2020, 04:51 pm »
Another update  for  people waiting on the NX-Treme kits.
Two kits went out  yesterday, another is being  dry fit and hopefully  packed today. Still  a couple more to go after that but  we're  getting tothem.

There are also numerous sub  kits in the mix as well and we're getting tothem  asap

As Danny said,  thanks for being patient  folks

jay

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #7 on: 16 Apr 2020, 05:01 pm »
Glad orders are up and y'all are keeping busy, even if shortages are impacting shipping.

Jay, any updates on the Studio flat packs? (Tho i imagine you're busy filling other orders, at the moment.)

Danny, are there any shortages on crossover or driver parts for the studios?

I'm not in any rush cuz I know y'all are busy, just curious on their status, and if i should go ahead and get in line, or wait for the time being.

Captainhemo

« Reply #8 on: 16 Apr 2020, 05:09 pm »
Yeah, sort of....    .   We cut 20 baffles,  I just have to    finish up the model  and sheet layout  for the rest of the parts then  figure out   costs and whether or not it's going to be viable for people. 

Really  busy but   trying to get to it

jay

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #9 on: 16 Apr 2020, 05:17 pm »
No worries! Thanks for the info!
Maybe it would be possible to have an option for only the front baffles upper ramp and the brace? Leaving the rest of the panels for us to manage?

Danny Richie

« Reply #10 on: 16 Apr 2020, 10:30 pm »
any news on servo subs coming in? thanks for the update and continuing to do a great job

Ship date is supposed to be the 20th.

howard1818

« Reply #11 on: 19 Apr 2020, 08:46 am »
and then a slow boat from China say another month at least from then

Hans.jakjj

« Reply #12 on: 26 Apr 2020, 02:28 am »
Hi danny, any update about rp-600m upgrade kit?

Danny Richie

« Reply #13 on: 27 Apr 2020, 05:23 am »
Hi danny, any update about rp-600m upgrade kit?

Inductors that I have been waiting on are due here tomorrow.  :dance:  And then I can ship out about 16 of those upgrade kits that are in here on order right now.

Hans.jakjj

« Reply #14 on: 27 Apr 2020, 05:50 am »
Great!!  thank you for the update Danny

RoadTripper

« Reply #15 on: 27 Apr 2020, 05:51 am »
Do you have a specific upgrade "kit" for Super 7s? And by that, I mean a crossover upgrade kit.

Captainhemo

« Reply #16 on: 27 Apr 2020, 04:48 pm »
Do you have a specific upgrade "kit" for Super 7s? And by that, I mean a crossover upgrade kit.

nEW cOPPER  cAPS  (SEE STICKY  AT TOP OF  MAINgr PAGE), gORTZ/jANTZEN  FOIL INDUCTORS.  yOU  CAN BYPASS THE COPPER CAPS WITH THE mIfLEX COPPER   CAPS .   wIRE.....  USED THE nEOTECH  upocc SOLDI 16 cU IN TEFLON  ON MINE,   i KNOW    ANOTHER MEMBER USED THE nEOTECH upocc SILVER/GOLD. 

JAY

cementhead

« Reply #17 on: 27 Apr 2020, 09:29 pm »
I think Jay is drinking... :beer:

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
« Reply #18 on: 27 Apr 2020, 09:33 pm »
I think Jay is drinking... :beer:

Nahh, cap lock was on

mresseguie