Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable

rcarlton

• Mr. Waddles listening to the K-horns.
    • Ron Carlton's webpage
Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable
« on: 22 Jun 2008, 01:01 pm »
Not sure how long this will be up on the Amazon website. The reviews are sure funny.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I1X6PM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

aa

Some examples:
"A caution to people buying these: if you do not follow the "directional markings" on the cables, your music will play backwards. Please check that before mentioning it in your reviews."

"If I could use a rusty boxcutter to carve a new orifice in my body that's compatible with this link cable, I would already be doing it. I can just imagine the pure musical goodness that would flow through this cable into the wound and fill me completely -- like white, holy light."

"I went out for some tacos, and my dog chewed through the cable while I was gone. When I got back, there was musics all over my floor! I was like, "Hey Bosco, look what you did!" He felt bad, and it took a long time to clean, but things are OK now.

I asked the vet if Bosco was going to be OK, and he said "yeah, but he'll be dropping Top 40 hits for a few days." No big."

"For years my music sounded plain. The strings did not shimmer. The soundstage was narrow, confined, compressed. The music had an analytical feel, perhaps because it's all digital, and digital is not musical."

"The directional markings are the really salient feature. The composition of the cables actually changes depending on how you plug it in."