Introduction of myself and my M3 Sapphires

jamieattfield

Introduction of myself and my M3 Sapphires
« on: 10 Jun 2024, 08:28 pm »
Hello all! Thought I’d say hi and introduce myself and my system to the group. My M3 sapphires are in my living room which isn’t a dedicated space. I have them powered my a Line Magnetic 805 SET amp, connected with Fidellium audio speaker cables. Sources are a VPI scout and Tavish design phono pre and a Node 2i mated to a Black Ice Audio Tube DAC. Cheers.

musicdre

• reality is the base
    • art site
Re: Introduction of myself and my M3 Sapphires
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jun 2024, 12:22 pm »
very nice!

Mr. Big

« Reply #2 on: 11 Jun 2024, 02:00 pm »
Great speakers, enjoy! Lots of helpful information on this site. Your room is a big part of your sound, so use some wall panels to take away the bad effects of the hard wall, glass, and their reflection. GIK makes very affordable products. The best money you can spend is on your room.

Daryl Zero

« Reply #3 on: 11 Jun 2024, 06:56 pm »
It looks like he actually has something behind the speakers. You can just see something behind the left speaker and then there is a rack behind the right speaker. Beautiful cabinet as well. What's the picture in the middle?

max190

• Home of the St. Louis Cardinals!
« Reply #4 on: 11 Jun 2024, 07:48 pm »
jamieattfield does have a nice system.
The picture is the cover of Diana Krall on her album "The Look of Love"

jamieattfield

« Reply #5 on: 13 Jun 2024, 08:56 pm »
Thanks all! Yes agreed on the sound panels. This is an early setup photo after moving to my new house. I have some GIk panels, just four 5” bass traps but they’re currently strategically placed to protect the system from my 2 year so old Son. He is particularly drawn to the gold leaf looking Fideilium speaker cables hehe. I also find the Sparials don’t interact with the room as much as box speakers so it’s not as much of an issue. I have a modest office setup that I have free reign with regards to acoustic panels so I’ve pains more attention there. Quick pic of that setup for comparison.

kd4ylq

• Esse Quam Videri
« Reply #6 on: 14 Jun 2024, 11:41 am »
Welcome to the Circle. You've got an excellent system for sure - thanks for posting the photos!  :)