Spatial M3 TS with Wyred 4 Sound STI-500...anyone tried this?

Audiopath49

Anyone tried Wyred 4 Sound STI-500 on these?  Mine sounds great on my M3 TS with AudioQuest Rocket 88 cables with the ABS system and  factory terminated with quality bananas  .

Also ,I use  aging  PSB 5i 10" powered sub in parallel below 50 Hz with  careful and judicious attention paid to how much bass and phasing . That is the only complaint I have. The deep bass does not load well into my room and is MIA on many recordings...so I am needing to replace that at some point. I have the speakers along the 16 foot wall ,well tilted in and about 8' apart and 36' from the bay  window which is 8 feet across at the front post and overall 11 or 12 feet in total length. Because of all the openings on  one side and a brick fireplace on the other side wall, I can only put the speakers along this wall. 

They are very coherent with very low distortion,no compression  and tremendously musical once broken in. Start with a couple of hundred hours. If you play them all the time like I do because it is also hooked up to my cable box and LG OLD 65", I noticed  going on a year now that they keep improving.  If I was to buy another pair you  I might consider used because of the unusually long break in period  .It is worth the wait because the M3 TS  is the most musical  speaker top to bottom that I have heard (inly room) over the last 35 years plus of experimenting  with speakers ,amps ,front ends etc.

But then again  ,we are all different, and your comments are always welcomed.

Bill

Kelowna  B.C.

P.S. If you are ever down this way and would like addition my Spatial M3 TS ,since they are  well broken in,you are welcome to contact me and bring your favourite CD*s Also, the retailer here The Hifi Attic are very knowledgeable and all about the customer service in case you want to buy a pair. I do not usually recommend dealers, however these guys are exceptional.

* I have a dedicated CD player only since I have hundreds of CDs...the Moon 260D which is the most analogue like sounding digital device I have heard at anywhere near the price.  A excellent purchase for someone who has a lot of CDs. TAS,for what it is worth , has rated this player as best in it’s price range ...still not cheap ...but worth it. I use Transparent Audio top Ultra series IC .

Audiopath49

BTW, I have heard these speakers in other environments including large areas.They really do sound much like live music. My comments re bass  is not a function of the speaker -it is my room that does this to most speakers. In most rooms there is plenty of high quality bass.