Introducing Audiomis

rustydoglim

Introducing Audiomis
« on: 5 May 2024, 08:27 am »
I discovered https://audiomis.com while searching for a speaker company to share a booth with Nuprime at the High End 2024 Munich show. Despite having no international sales and relying solely on word of mouth, Audiomis has built a reputation for exceptional products in China over the past four years. The reviews of their MC4-SE and MC5 speakers have been exceptional. According to the reviews by Chinese audiophiles, MC4-SE outperforms several well-known speakers costing much more (not professional for me to mention here as I did not personally make the comparison).  I've agreed to manage Audiomis, due to their outstanding value and quality.

Audiomis's team consists of classical musicians who specialize in crafting string instruments, and their CEO co-owns a factory that develops and manufactures speakers. She founded Audiomis out of passion, and her dedication to quality and value resonates with me. Their product plan aligns with Nuprime's, offering.  Audiomis is similar to where Nuprime was in 2015 and I can help plan the product line.

For those interested in introductory promotional discounts for specific models, email sales@audiomis.com (or PM me)
Resellers also contact me.

AllanS

Re: Introducing Audiomis
« Reply #1 on: 6 May 2024, 02:49 pm »
Best of luck with the new endeavor!

John Casler

Re: Introducing Audiomis
« Reply #2 on: 7 May 2024, 02:26 am »
Jason is sending me a couple pair to demo.

I'll report back, after putting them through their paces.