4 pair of speakers for sale, Danny had some part of each?!?!?

Snegrah

Gentlemen: Don't know if this is the proper place but I will learn shortly.  I am selling four pairs of speakers that Danny may have had a role in two...1) OB-5, 2) RAW HT3, 3) RAW TL7, 4)RAW ApexIII.
1) OB-5 - All Danny's design.  I built Curved front flat pack kit from Denny in Canada.  Denny built X-Overs.  Cabinet finish satin black RATTLE CAN.  Quality of finish "6" but can be made better by YOU.
2) RAW HT3 - bought these from Danny.  I think he did the Xoxers.  These were already finished in Cherry.  They were shipped all over the joint for "reviews".  Cabinet finish "6" but can be made better by YOU.
3) RAW TL7 - Bought kit from Al Wooley @ RAW who is no longer in business.  HE built the Xovers.  I built the cabinets and finished them in a laminate sinumated wood grain.  Cabinet finish "8".  Front baffle RATTLE CAN semi-gloss black.  Baffle finish "5" but can be made better by YOU.
4) RAW APEX III - bought Al Wooly's personal ready to finish complete speakers.  They were built by Al but need to be finished by YOU (kit price was $3K).
I'm looking for $3,000.00 for ALL.  You cannot by the drivers and Xovers for this price and I really do not want to separate.  They are all very vice sounding speakers but the reason for selling is I settled on a pair of "Gunned MMGs" in my "man cave" downstairs and keeping Danny's Alpha LS upstairs.  I just have way too many speakers and gear.

I am in SF, Calif. area and it would be realy costly to pack up and ship. 

Any interest out there? Thanks

Tom

justinrlee

pm sent

ichillpill

If you change your mind about not separating the speakers, I am interested in the GR OB5's. I'm not sure if you got my pm. Thanks

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
Tom,

You should see if you can change your mind about separating the speaker sales. It is highly unlikely that one individual is going to want all speakers at once. Moreover, if you can pack each of these speakers, and safely ship them, you can move them quite quickly out of your inventory. Just some advice, nothing else. They all look to be very nicely finished and of excellent quality. :thumb:

Anand.

ichillpill

Are these still available?

Danny Richie

The only ones that I had anything to do with are the OB-5's that are obviously a GR Research kit, and I did the crossover design work on the little HT-3's.

Snegrah

I'm not having much success with PM-ing you guys.  So if anyone wants to call me on my cell, it's 650.333.2102.  It's a hard time, given the holidays, to get back to you timely but I will...The Apex IIIs are supposedly spoken for.

So, Danny did have something to do with two of these models...as I stated.  Thanks for confirming Danny. 

Tom

se-riously

Message left on your cell.  Thanks.  Located in SF.
« Last Edit: 24 Dec 2009, 05:12 am by se-riously »