ATTENTION!!! Looking for an ICEPOWER@200ASC module....

Sonny

One of my EVS Amps blew something yesterday, C213, to be exact.  You can see it the pictures!  Hopefully someone has a module out there or knows where I can get a replace part.

Thanks
Tuan

You can see it the middle of this picture below!  The burnt C213 section!

Bemopti123

Re: ATTENTION!!! Looking for an ICEPOWER@200ASC module....
« Reply #1 on: 3 May 2010, 11:42 pm »
Can you write the conditions when this occurred?  I have read that the modules were pretty reliable but I would like more input. 

Sonny

« Reply #2 on: 3 May 2010, 11:57 pm »
Can you write the conditions when this occurred?  I have read that the modules were pretty reliable but I would like more input.

I was just listening to music, as I always do!  This module has been used for a little over 2 years.
T

Bemopti123

« Reply #3 on: 4 May 2010, 12:08 am »
That is really unfortunate.  I hear that in order to obtain a board you need to purchase unreal amounts, just like manufacturers.  Perhaps you can email one of the vendors that do icepower modules like Red Dragon Audio or even Henry Ho at H2O audio... Henry seems to be a nice guy who might be willing to hwak you a board....that blown component is really miniaturized...no doubt machine soldered.

2 years of running it...to me it seems as if it is a defective component or something, not too common, or so I hope.  I also have a Icepower module based amp in my mom's place, an S250 by H2O audio.

timind

• permanent vacation
« Reply #4 on: 4 May 2010, 12:29 am »
Every once in a while you can find someone auctioning them on ebay. In your favor, it seems to be the most common ICE module used. Good luck.

Sonny

« Reply #5 on: 6 May 2010, 02:35 pm »
Found one, thanks to Ryan of Red Dragon...
He supplied me with one!

ghentxu

• Industry Participant
« Reply #6 on: 9 May 2011, 03:53 pm »
Oh, I have some totally new ICEPower 125ASX2 modules for sale as cheap price.

Are you interested in them? contact me: windowsxp@vip.163.com, thansk!