Super 3's vs Mini ME's

roymail

• Roy in TX
Super 3's vs Mini ME's
« on: 4 Jun 2005, 01:28 am »
Louis,  since you "voiced" the Mini ME's around the Clari-T amp, would you give us some insight into how these two compare in terms of sonics and output (90db @ 4 ohms vs 93db @ 8 ohms)?  Until the Mini Me's, the Super 3's seemed to be a popular choice to partner with the Clari-T.  That probably won't change much considering the rave reviews of the Super 3's.  l would really appreciate, as I'm sure others will too, hearing your comparison of these two.  Thanks!

-- Roy

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: Super 3's vs Mini ME's
« Reply #1 on: 4 Jun 2005, 02:49 am »
Quote from: roymail
Louis,  since you "voiced" the Mini ME's around the Clari-T amp, would you give us some insight into how these two compare in terms of sonics and output (90db @ 4 ohms vs 93db @ 8 ohms)?  Until the Mini Me's, the Super 3's seemed to be a popular choice to partner with the Clari-T.  That probably won't change much considering the rave reviews of the Super 3's.  l would really appreciate, as I'm sure others will too, hearing your comparison of these two.  Thanks!

-- Roy

Hi Roy,

I have both pairs of speakers and have been switching between them.  Sometime in the near future, I plan to do a detailed comparison.

Regards,

roymail

• Roy in TX
Super 3's vs Mini ME's
« Reply #2 on: 4 Jun 2005, 04:09 am »
Thanks, Vinnie.  I'll (or we'll) look forward to reading your impressions of these two Omegas.  Please don't make us wait too long.  Since you're the Master of the Clari-T, I know lots of eyes will be reading this one.  I'm not the only one who trusts your ears and advise.  You know me, I'll stay in touch. :D

powerbench

Mini-me's
« Reply #3 on: 4 Jun 2005, 06:57 am »
Im awaiting my Mini-me set,i havent heard the other Omega line but i will compare them to my past gear ie.Totem,Kef 104.2s yadda yadda and  let you know my 1.99 cents... :mrgreen:  :singing: