Sapphire XLs Finally here!

Mike Dzurko

« on: 28 Jun 2005, 04:44 pm »
Finally! The freight truck just delivered the first production run of Sapphire XL cabinets. We're already starting to build them up. We should be starting to fill backorders by Friday. I would estimate that even with next week being shortened by July 4th, we should have the backorders filled by the end of next week. A very warm thank you to all of you who waited, some for six months! Your patience will soon be rewarded.  :D

Harry P

« Reply #1 on: 28 Jun 2005, 10:19 pm »
Finally is right :)  I just wish I had the funds to get a pair NOW   How about XLs for the next raffle?

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #2 on: 1 Jul 2005, 12:46 pm »
Quote from: Harry P
Finally is right :)  I just wish I had the funds to get a pair NOW   How about XLs for the next raffle?

Harry:

I'd love to be able to raffle off a pair of XLs for a worthy cause . . .but it won't happen in the near future. About 95% of this batch are sold and I think the remaining ones will be going very fast as word gets out . . . next batch due by Oct 1 . . . we WILL have another raffle next week. . . stay tuned :)

kendrid

« Reply #3 on: 13 Jul 2005, 09:04 pm »
I just called and gave my billing info.  I was told that they should ship Friday or Monday.  I can't wait to get them back into my system!

Meshbro

« Reply #4 on: 14 Jul 2005, 12:57 am »
Strange.

I ordered my Sapphire XLs on the 15th of June, but I've heard nothing
about shipping.  From kendrid's post it looks like orders now being
placed are shipping within days.  Should I be concerned that my order
might have fallen between the cracks?  I'd be quite saddened if
through misadventure I ended up having to wait until October to get my
Sapphires.  :(

mdubrow

« Reply #5 on: 14 Jul 2005, 12:29 pm »
Meshbro, I ordered a pair in early March but received a note a couple weeks ago to verify my ship-to and billing information (which I did by calling ACI).  The XLs were actually shipped last Friday--and they should be waiting for me when I get home tonight.  That's probably what Kendrid meant when he said he called ACI, not that he only just placed an order.

Mike

kendrid

« Reply #6 on: 14 Jul 2005, 04:14 pm »
Quote from: Meshbro
Strange.

I ordered mine months ago but I didn't provide my personal info at the time.  You can always call and ask about shipping.  My guess is that the first lot is going out tomorrow/Monday.

mdubrow

« Reply #7 on: 15 Jul 2005, 01:42 am »
They're Here!  They're Here

I'm delighted to report that my XL's arrived this evening without incident, and I admit that I was surprised by their appearance.  Despite knowing the specs, they sure look small, smaller even than the Emeralds they're intended to replace.  This is really just an illusion because the front of the Sapphires is only about 7 1/2", which is an inch narrower than the Emeralds with their paneled sides.

Too bad I'm going away for the weekend and won't be able to get them some serious break-in time.  :(

:D   If you get the chance, before you go, hook them up and let them run over the weekend!

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #8 on: 15 Jul 2005, 03:47 pm »
Quote from: Meshbro
Strange.

Not to worry . . . we're shipping oldest orders first  . . . and we're nearly caught up. In fact I think we'll have all older orders shipped today and Monday.