Greetings, All! (Outside Looking In...)

Chuckster

Greetings, All! (Outside Looking In...)
« on: 20 Apr 2019, 01:29 pm »
Greetings, All!

I’m not quite sure just how long it’s been since I registered here (several years at least) and I’ve only posted probably less than a handful of replies over those years, but apparently it’s been so long that I’m no longer “allowed” to even access my own message archives/history, nor seemingly every other “area” on the site (I was most recently lead here from a search engine results for discussions on a particular product and also FS Trading Post on the product): I keep running into the same “An Error Has Occurred!/You are not allowed access to that Area” barrier  :nono:
.... :? :cry:

As a point of clarification, I’ve never run “afoul” (at least to my knowledge) of either anyone or the policies here, and FWIW (guessing not so much :lol:) have been an exemplary member (if perfect feedback from others on those sites is any evidence) for 20+years on more than one of the other similar “Audio” sites...perhaps it’s a technical issue with the device I’m using?  :wink:  :duh:

Hopefully, the gatekeeper powers that be here can help clarify the situation and guide me towards increased/expanded access if only to my own words I’ve written here before, as if nothing else, I’m genuinely curious as to what things I’ve previously commented on/discussed with others here...

In the meantime: Peace & Happy Listening, All!

Sincere “Thanks in advance and for your attention to this matter”,
Chuckster

PS—For some reason, Groucho Marx’s famously and frequently referred to comment re: the Friar’s Club of Beverly Hills comes to mind... 8)

adminRH

• Admin
Re: Greetings, All! (Outside Looking In...)
« Reply #1 on: 20 Apr 2019, 02:46 pm »
You had zero posts, so you are under probation. Make a few more posts and you will get full member access.

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #2 on: 20 Apr 2019, 02:58 pm »
Greetings & Welcome (back) to AC Chuckster   :thumb:  The site changed servers & went thru several upgrades to better block bots & spammers a while back. If you hadn't been around or posted for a while it wouldn't recognize you. Nothing sinister, just a 'reboot' of your info to a fresh start. And who could argue with such a sage wit as Groucho.  :D   I believe at this point after 3 approved posts all will be hunky dory. 

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 20 Apr 2019, 03:49 pm »
Welcome Chuckster :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #4 on: 20 Apr 2019, 05:00 pm »
Welcome!

Chuckster

Re: Thank you...
« Reply #5 on: 21 Apr 2019, 08:20 pm »
...adminRH; ArthurDent; FullRangeMan; and Phil A, respectively.

My sincere gratitude for your “Welcoming” and informative responses! :thumb: