Evo ONE Monobloc Pair Review Sample available

John Casler

Evo ONE Monobloc Pair Review Sample available
« on: 5 Aug 2019, 08:16 pm »
I was just informed that we have a Review Sample Pair of the Evolution One Monoblocs that are coming back from the reviewer.

Let me know if that is of interest to you.

rustydoglim

Re: Evo ONE Monobloc Pair Review Sample available
« Reply #1 on: 8 Aug 2019, 01:38 pm »
I read the review and we are very happy.  I am not allowed to disclose further until it is published.
This reviewed pair has been broken-in and not only you get demo discount but knowing that it has been tested in every way by the reviewer  :thumb:

Samoyed

« Reply #2 on: 8 Aug 2019, 08:04 pm »
Well, I WAS interested. To part with my Nord, mk ii, it would have to be a smoking hot deal.

rustydoglim

« Reply #3 on: 8 Aug 2019, 09:13 pm »
Just to be clear, this demo pair is only available for USA customer.

John Casler

« Reply #4 on: 8 Aug 2019, 09:18 pm »
Well, I WAS interested. To part with my Nord, mk ii, it would have to be a smoking hot deal.

Smoking HOT?

Just email me and will fire up the calculator.

walterslw

« Reply #5 on: 19 Aug 2019, 11:04 pm »
I was just informed that we have a Review Sample Pair of the Evolution One Monoblocs that are coming back from the reviewer.

Let me know if that is of interest to you.

Hi John

I sent you a PM...

John Casler

« Reply #6 on: 20 Aug 2019, 03:17 am »

Hi John

I sent you a PM...

Got it.

Checking on the shipping for you now.

walterslw

« Reply #7 on: 20 Aug 2019, 01:20 pm »
Got it.

Checking on the shipping for you now.
Thanks  John

Keep me posted.

gammajo

« Reply #8 on: 20 Aug 2019, 09:21 pm »
Still Super happy with my Evos - go for it!

walterslw

« Reply #9 on: 21 Aug 2019, 02:33 am »
Still Super happy with my Evos - go for it!
:green:  I pulled the trigger.  I’m super excited to get these amps.   Thank you gammajo for taking the time to answer my questions regarding these amps with VSA loudspeakers.   I think I will be in for a treat!

gammajo

« Reply #10 on: 21 Aug 2019, 03:28 am »
Walter
Congratulations!! Let me know how pleased you are once you get them - enjoy!

walterslw

« Reply #11 on: 21 Aug 2019, 01:34 pm »
I read the review and we are very happy.  I am not allowed to disclose further until it is published.
This reviewed pair has been broken-in and not only you get demo discount but knowing that it has been tested in every way by the reviewer  :thumb:

Hi Rusty,

Can you disclose who did the review, so at least we can be on the lookout for when it is published?

I can't wait until these amps arrive.

-Lou

rustydoglim

« Reply #12 on: 25 Aug 2019, 06:38 pm »
The Absolute Sound, I think it will be on the next issue. As far as review goes, I think it can't get any better.

audio.bill

« Reply #13 on: 25 Aug 2019, 07:16 pm »
The Absolute Sound, I think it will be on the next issue. As far as review goes, I think it can't get any better.
If that's an accurate assessment of the review you'll have to ramp up production as your sales will skyrocket!  :popcorn:

gammajo

« Reply #14 on: 25 Aug 2019, 08:59 pm »
My Nuprime Evolution One Mono Amplifiers are going up for sale:  Purchased 9 months ago. Original Owner, smoke free home. Perfect condition cosmetically and electronically. Original Boxes and manuals. Retail $7,990 for both. I am Selling for $5,700. Price includes free insured Ship USA and Pay Pal fees. 

I have been a Nuforce/Nuprime owner for a decade, and in my resolving system these Evolution Ones are the best of best in direct shoot outs with half dozen well-respected Class D including the newest $15,000 ADG GaN gallium nitride Vivaci’s, and against many other class A and B amps that I have auditioned. I will be putting these on all the main sites soon but wanted to give you all first crack. Get them at this low price before the TAS review comes out! Years of 100% feedback on A’gon under gammajo. Please PM me if interested.
« Last Edit: 26 Aug 2019, 09:12 pm by gammajo »

gammajo

« Reply #15 on: 26 Aug 2019, 09:26 pm »
I received several "why am I selling/" messages, which is understandable given I have been enamored with Nuforce/Prime and have enjoyed owning Reference V2SE, Reference V3SE, Reference 20 and now the Evos.
So here I share my reason for sale
The Evos are in my opinion a very clear window and my Ayon front end can be a bit aggressive, particularly on less than well recorded CDs. This coupled with my very transparent speakers in my family room with 12 large glass windows, made me search for something nearly as transparent but with a bit of mellowing. I found nothing satisfying in an extensive search. Compared to the Evos  other Class D sounded thin in the mids and less liquid and real, whereas the A/B amps sounded congealed, slow, and less controlled in the bass.
Finally I think that I have found what I am looking for at twice the price, in the Jeff Rowland 625 S2 stereo amp ($16,000 list). I also am on a simplification kick (less cords - better WSF) The Ayon combines Transport, DAC, and Preamp, and going from the Mono Evos to the Stereo Rowland will get me down to two boxes instead of three. So I am selling the Evos to fund the Rowland.

rustydoglim

« Reply #16 on: 26 Aug 2019, 10:33 pm »
Paying double the price for something less revealing (probably you also want a bit warmer) than Evo One ? You might want to wait for the AMG series coming out in Q4.  In AMG you might get your desirable amp but at 1/4 to 1/5 the price of Jeff Rowland.

gammajo

« Reply #17 on: 27 Aug 2019, 01:06 am »
Thanks Jason
Haven't heard of the AMG. I'll keep them in mind on my journey. Even with selling the Evos I still consider myself part of the Nuprime family. Have been hearing great things about the Nuprime DAC.

gammajo

« Reply #18 on: 29 Aug 2019, 07:15 pm »
Just reduced my selling price on the Evolution Ones by $500 and am throwing in $500 worth of Audio Magic Bees Wax Ultimate fuses that work well with them for free. So now $5,200 for the works including shipping when paid by wire or Pay Pal friends. PM if interested.

gammajo

« Reply #19 on: 31 Aug 2019, 09:04 pm »
My Evos sold to a very happy camper