SOLD: APL Hi-Fi Modded Pioneer DV-563A CD/SACD/DVD-A Price Reduced!! $275!!!

LeroyC33

SOLD SOLD

Hello to everyone at AudioCircle.  I have for sale one APL Hi-Fi modded Pioneer DV-563A Universal Disc DVD Player. I am posting an ad here at AudioCircle for anyone who is interested in buying it, and I have also posted an ad on Audiogon for this player that you can find if you do a search for it using the word "APL", that has several pictures of it that you can see if you want to see what it looks like. Here is the link to the ad that I posted about it on Audiogon:

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?dgtlplay&1195168364

Please feel free to e-mail me on Audiogon under the username: LeroyC33, or PM me here on AudioCircle if you are interested in purchasing this APL Hi-Fi Alex-Peychev modded Pioneer DV-563A universal player.  Needless to say, it can also play SACD and DVD-A discs, as its name suggests.  If you want to, as well as looking at my ratings on Audiogon, you can also look on Ebay under the User ID: LeroyC33, to check my past ratings.  Thank you very much.  I appreciate you taking the time to look at this ad.

SOLD SOLD
« Last Edit: 25 Sep 2007, 12:06 am by LeroyC33 »

LeroyC33

Price reduced to $325.  Bump.

LeroyC33

PRICE REDUCTION
« Reply #2 on: 22 Sep 2007, 10:27 am »
Price reduced to $300.  This player can compete against others many times its price.  It is an overachiever and a great deal, especially at this price.  Bump.

LeroyC33

PRICE REDUCTION
« Reply #3 on: 24 Sep 2007, 10:48 am »
Price reduced to $275.  Bump.