brother love

12 track complete album $0.10 !   8)

24/ 96 wav, DSD, 44 kHz & more -

http://bluecoastrecords.downloadsnow.net/discount

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
Thanks!

Would've been nice to be able to download the whole album at once though.   :scratch:

django11

• Canuckistani

srb

Would've been nice to be able to download the whole album at once though.   :scratch:

Yes, but if you use Firefox with the DownThemAll! plug-in you can download them all at once.

Steve

« Last Edit: 31 Mar 2012, 11:36 pm by srb »

ted_b

• Facilitator
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
It's very good in DSD.  I have both the downloads from awhile back as well as the DSF-ripped SACD.  Keith and Jane's cuts, especially, are great.

I will do a review on my two (yes two :) ) DSD-capable DACs, the $1600 Mytek Stereo192-DSD DAC, and the $7k Meitner MA-1.  Both play these files so that they sound analog, without the inherent analog issues.   :thumb:

mfsoa

Can't you use the "Complete album" link on the left to get them all at once?

srb

No, that lets you purchase the whole album, but after purchase you are directed to a web page with a separate link to a zipfile for each song.

Steve

brother love

You're welcome everyone.  I have got a lot of good stuff off the HiRez Music Circle, so I'm glad to pay it forward.

One more bump to the top for anyone interested.

ted_b

• Facilitator
You might want to join Cookie's BlueCoast newsletter club.  She is going to send us newsletter customers 3 sale DSD albums tmrw (same pricing).  No joke.  (Note: She assumed we already had the Collection Vol 1, which most of us did) .... :) 

cAsE sEnSiTiVe

Brother Love...

Thanks VERY much for the link!

Ted, I too have the Meitner dac and really enjoy DSD through it. Wonderfully musical piece it is.

Bob

ted_b

• Facilitator
Brother Love...

Thanks VERY much for the link!

Ted, I too have the Meitner dac and really enjoy DSD through it. Wonderfully musical piece it is.

Bob

When did you get it?  Did Greg send you the DSD firmware or did you dl it from the new website location (put up this week I think)? 

jamesg11

Ted, I'm really looking forward to that dsd-dac comparison review.

ThuanDB

12 track complete album $0.10 !   8)

24/ 96 wav, DSD, 44 kHz & more -

http://bluecoastrecords.downloadsnow.net/discount

Thank you Brother Love for sharing the sweet bargain.

daz_bike

Thanks.  Good find!

cAsE sEnSiTiVe

When did you get it?  Did Greg send you the DSD firmware or did you dl it from the new website location (put up this week I think)?

I saw your post on C.A. about the impending firmware update and started hawking the Meitner site for the change. I think it was Friday when I downloaded both the driver and firmware updates.

rklein

• My finest audio piece ever!!
Downloads still available today.  :thumb:

Regards,

Randy

Jon L

Hmm.  I downloaded the 24/96 version, but for some reason, only the first 6 tracks were good files, and the tracks 7-11 were "bad," unable to be unzipped.  Everyone else had no trouble with all 11 tracks?  I sent them an email.

I was pleasantly surprised by the sonic quality as well as music on the 6 tracks I did get..